Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1764
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Absolutely. Iím just not sure heís worth the 13M/YR heíll likely receive. I trust our decision makers though.
    Almost any decent or better FA usually gets more than they're worth, just the nature of the beast

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Absolutely. Iím just not sure heís worth the 13M/YR heíll likely receive. I trust our decision makers though.
    Heís the perfect player for Witherspoon to learn from also
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Other than Witherspoon and Williams Iím not sure anybody will be back next year. We will need a starter at CB and at least on backup before the draft. And I would like to draft 2 CBís one in round 1-3 and the other late.

LB is in the same boat other than Foster and Smith we have nobody to behind them. I want us to sign one and draft another in round 1-3

EDGE is hard to figure out because itís only Ziggy and Mingo on my list and we will have to get a guy in the 1st if we want a start caliber player. Thatís why I think we should go all in on Ziggy. So we are penciled in for an EDGE and team try and jump us just so we donít take there guy.

OL is simply try for to guys is their price is to high then we bring back what we had and draft a C/G guy in the 2-3 round to battle for the C and G spots.

WR- I think we are 3 deep (GarÁon, Taylor, Goodwin) we need to sign a guy and draft a guy in the 3-4 round. Then let the other guys battle it out.

RB- Crowell and Morris are the only players in FA I want. Hyde could come back and I wouldnít be pissed especially if we upgrade the line. If we canít get a RB in FA Penny and Michel is the guy I want in the draft.

1st- EDGE Key
    2nd- C/G James Daniel
    3rd- LB Malik Jefferson
    3rd- CB Chris Campbell
    4th- WR Top option
    5th- TE add depth
    6th- OT project player
    7th- RB project player

I'm really hoping for one of these three CBs (in this order):

1) Malcolm Butler
    2) Trumaine Johnson
    3) Kyle Fuller

My current big board:

1) Saquon Barkley
    2) Minkah Fitzpatrick
    3) Quenton Nelson
    4) Bradley Chubb
    5) Marcus Davenport
    6) Josh Jackson
    7) Denzel Ward
    8) Connor Williams
    9) Calvin Ridley
    10) Roquan Smith

Iíve seen some crazy mocks where Fitzpatrick actually falls quite a bit. Iíd think we take him if heís there. (Same with Barkley & Chubb)

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I'm really hoping for one of these three CBs (in this order):

1) Malcolm Butler
    2) Trumaine Johnson
    3) Kyle Fuller

Fuller would be first choice for me and not because he's the best of the bunch. He's the youngest and still has upside and he'll probably be the cheapest of those three. Johnson would be my second choice. I'm not really that sold on Butler. I'd much rather have a guy like Morris Claiborne..

So yeah, this Cappa kid has some nasty in him. This is against Davenport.

https://twitter.com/PFF_Ben/status/9...0%7Ctwterm%5E2

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    So yeah, this Cappa kid has some nasty in him. This is against Davenport.

https://twitter.com/PFF_Ben/status/9...0%7Ctwterm%5E2
    Seems like a good candidate to start at guard and move to RT down the road.

''Sig by Johnle''

Geesh
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Geesh
    How dare you geesh without explaining why

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    How dare you geesh without explaining why
    Davenport got absolutely mauled lol

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Davenport got absolutely mauled lol
    There ya go lol

Not gonna lie, I don't see much special in Roquan Smith. Been comparing him and Edmunds the last few days and the latter comes away looking alot better to me.