Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 104 of 118 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1764
    Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    U shouldn't really need a mentor to know that you are doing something wrong, he know he was. He's young, hopefully he learns by it, but who knows, it's up to him
    He was only doing something wrong because he was inside a different invisible box. Sorry, just doesn't bother me. I don't live in denial that some people make bad decisions as adults, it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    He was only doing something wrong because he was inside a different invisible box. Sorry, just doesn't bother me. I don't live in denial that some people make bad decisions as adults, it happens.
    The NFL doesnít care what state youíre in. Nobody is saying people donít make mistakes but this was a concern, and a big reason why he fell.
    Last edited by CodeRed; 01-13-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    The NFL doesnít care what state youíre in.
    It does actually. The NFL punishes on two things. Testing dirty and legal infractions like Foster had. If he was in CA, there would have been no legal action, therefore no penalty. Urine testing is another story, but it doesn't apply here.

It does actually. The NFL punishes on two things. Testing dirty and legal infractions like Foster had. If he was in CA, there would have been no legal action, therefore no penalty. Urine testing is another story, but it doesn't apply here.
    But, he wasnít in Cali, he was in a state where itís illegal. And, this will lead to him being tested more than an average player and having already failed a test at the combine and now this, call me crazy, but I wouldnít be surprised to see him fail a drug test sometime in the near future.

Sounds like Reuben voided the guarantees in his contract with the arrest.

But, he wasnít in Cali, he was in a state where itís illegal. And, this will lead to him being tested more than an average player and having already failed a test at the combine and now this, call me crazy, but I wouldnít be surprised to see him fail a drug test sometime in the near future.
    If he does then it's an issue. He went all year without testing dirty being in Stage 1 so we'll just have to see. I'm not gonna let it bother me until it actually happens tho. I know visions of Aldon are running rampant, I'm just not letting it bug me. If you want to, by all means.

If he does then it's an issue. He went all year without testing dirty being in Stage 1 so we'll just have to see. I'm not gonna let it bother me until it actually happens tho. I know visions of Aldon are running rampant, I'm just not letting it bug me. If you want to, by all means.
    Itís a lot easier to avoid these things during a season. And, itís not bugging me lol, it doesnít affect me. But, pretending itís irrelevant to his future is foolish.

''Sig by Johnle''

Itís a lot easier to avoid these things during a season. And, itís not bugging me lol, it doesnít affect me. But, pretending itís irrelevant to his future is foolish.
    It's only relevant if it happens more, if it doesn't, then it's not. It'll be a test for how stable the locker room is, if KNJr can help. I mean, I got a DUI as a 22 year old, been sober since 26 now.

Not a big deal. But he does need a kick in the *** for stupidity. Lynch will absolutely get in his ear
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

We don't know that he went all year without failing a test. That information is only announced with a suspension after 4 violations.

It's a bad look to say the least. Come on, Rueben. We need you, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    We don't know that he went all year without failing a test. That information is only announced with a suspension after 4 violations.
    That's fair, all I see are expectations it's a fine tho, so until a suspension comes about I have to assume it's a 2nd, or 3rd.

That's fair, all I see are expectations it's a fine tho, so until a suspension comes about I have to assume it's a 2nd, or 3rd.
    Right. I'm just saying that it is possible that he failed a test (or two) during the season and we would not know about it. Hopefully that's not the case and he just did something stupid here hanging out with his college friends while visiting to watch the national championship.

Why is all this Foster back and forth in this thread?

1st pick has to be an edge rusher, OL, or CB I think ... Whoever Lynchahan likes best at those positions ... Key, Nelson, or Jackson for me.
    2nd round pick should be BPA ... I saw a mock of Christian Kirk who fits Shanahan's offense even if he doesn't look like a #1 right now.