Colts-Williams
    Browns-Darnold
    Broncos-Mayfield
    Jets-Allen
    Tampa Bay-Chubb
    Bears-Sutton/Ridley
    Raiders-Smith
    49ers-Fitzpatrick

I don't care if we pick up a corner in FA, if Fitzpatrick is there when we're picking we take him. He's just like Barkley. Just so much better than the rest, could play multiple positions in the secondary, and be great at them all
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I don't think there's any way Allen goes before Darnold. Also don't think Key goes int he top 10. I can see Raiders taking Smith.

The more time goes along, I really hope we don't take guard with our 1st pick. That almost has to be pass rush or corner.
    I don't think any pick has to be any position yet. After FA maybe, but almost all options are on the table.

I don't think there's any way Allen goes before Darnold. Also don't think Key goes int he top 10. I can see Raiders taking Smith.

The more time goes along, I really hope we don't take guard with our 1st pick. That almost has to be pass rush or corner.
    There are three players in this draft that I think are special players: Saquon Barkley, Minkah Fitzpatrick, and Quenton Nelson. If either Barkley or Fitzpatrick are there, then it's a no brainier to take them. I wouldn't normally want to take a guard anywhere near that early, but Nelson is just that good.

Browns-Barkley
    Giants-Rosen
    Colts-Williams
    Browns-Darnold
    Broncos-Mayfield
    Jets-Allen
    Tampa Bay-Chubb
    Bears-Sutton/Ridley
    Raiders-Smith
    49ers-Fitzpatrick

I don't care if we pick up a corner in FA, if Fitzpatrick is there when we're picking we take him. He's just like Barkley. Just so much better than the rest, could play multiple positions in the secondary, and be great at them all
    Agreed, but I don't think it's likely that he gets to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    There are three players in this draft that I think are special players: Saquon Barkley, Minkah Fitzpatrick, and Quenton Nelson. If either Barkley or Fitzpatrick are there, then it's a no brainier to take them. I wouldn't normally want to take a guard anywhere near that early, but Nelson is just that good.
    I agree with you 100% on Barkley and Nelson... not so much on Fitzpatrick. While he is very intriguing and could end up being a stud... the fact that people aren't really sure if he will be a safety or a corner kind of makes me hesitant. Sorta reminds me of the arguments last year over Jabril Peppers as a DB or a LB. I just could not justify taking a guy in the top 10 who doesn't have a clear cut position.
    I dunno... maybe that's just me. Would I be pissed if we drafted him? No... but I would definitely scratch my head a little. Especially if a guy like Nelson, Barkley, or Sutton are still there.

Also... my entire outlook on the draft is going to change depending on what we do in free agency.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = Rebuild Mode! Love my fellow Faithful
    Warriors = 2015 & 2017 NBA CHAMPIONS!
    A's = The young talent is here!
    WINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    I agree with you 100% on Barkley and Nelson... not so much on Fitzpatrick. While he is very intriguing and could end up being a stud... the fact that people aren't really sure if he will be a safety or a corner kind of makes me hesitant. Sorta reminds me of the arguments last year over Jabril Peppers as a DB or a LB. I just could not justify taking a guy in the top 10 who doesn't have a clear cut position.
    I dunno... maybe that's just me. Would I be pissed if we drafted him? No... but I would definitely scratch my head a little. Especially if a guy like Nelson, Barkley, or Sutton are still there.

Also... my entire outlook on the draft is going to change depending on what we do in free agency.
    People didn't know if Jalen Ramsey was a safety or a corner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    People didn't know if Jalen Ramsey was a safety or a corner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I was going to say the exact same thing.

Browns- Barkley RB
    Giants- Rosen QB
    Colts- Chubb DE
    Browns- Darnold QB
    Broncos- Mayfield QB
    Jets- Allen QB
    Bucs- Fitzpatrick S
    Bears- Smith MLB
    Raiders- Jackson CB
    49ers- Nelson OG

End of the day, as long as QB need drives teams, there will be a good player, maybe two or three, available when we pick.

Aaaannnnddddd this is why we weíre able to get Foster so late. Arrested for possession not even a month into his first offseason. Smh, this is the type of thing that worried me about him.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Aaaannnnddddd this is why we weíre able to get Foster so late. Arrested for possession not even a month into his first offseason. Smh, this is the type of thing that worried me about him.
    We all knew he had a failed test at the Combine. If it becomes a long term problem then I'll worry. Guys still young, Randy Moss talked about smoking throughout a long career. It's all about not getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    We all knew he had a failed test at the Combine. If it becomes a long term problem then I'll worry. Guys still young, Randy Moss talked about smoking throughout a long career. It's all about not getting caught.
    How can you not be worried? He failed a test at the biggest interview of his life last year when he knew it was coming and didnít even wait a month after the season to get busted with possession. Itís very concerning for his future, itís hard to depend on him. The Randy Moss comparison is pretty foolish as well, he played in a very different era, with a lighter enforced drug policy.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    How can you not be worried? He failed a test at the biggest interview of his life last year when he knew it was coming and didnít even wait a month after the season to get busted with possession. Itís very concerning for his future, itís hard to depend on him. The Randy Moss comparison is pretty foolish as well, he played in a very different era, with a lighter enforced drug policy.
    Tyran Mathieu got caught how many times, has he been busted since? Guys young and it's only an issue because he was in Alabama instead of California. Nothing is certain. I'm not going to stress about it. More than willing to see if KNJr can work with him. Doesn't really have a mentor with Bowman gone.
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 01-13-2018 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Tyran Mathieu got caught how many times, has he been busted since? Guys young and it's only an issue because he was in Alabama instead of California. Nothing is certain. I'm not going to stress about it. More than willing to see if KNJr can work with him. Doesn't really have a mentor with Bowman gone.
    U shouldn't really need a mentor to know that you are doing something wrong, he know he was. He's young, hopefully he learns by it, but who knows, it's up to him