Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    If the Giants were to release Eli, would you take him for two years and draft a rookie?

It's also looking possible that Luck could be out of Indi.
    Naaa the leagues trending away from immobile qb's. Plus who whats to look at his face for a whole seaeson?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Naaa the leagues trending away from immobile qb's. Plus who whats to look at his face for a whole seaeson?
    What? A confused child who stands up after taking a crap without remembering to wipe?

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Where do I sign for Luck?

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Where do I sign for Luck?
    No doubt.
    His scenario could make things crazy. Cousins value would drop.

My lord, Auburn is kicking the crap out of Georgia.

Kerryon Johnson is fantastic. If he enters the draft, he's a legit pick in the 2nd or third. He may move up.

What a great name for a running back, it's pronounced "Carry-on"

Sources say Jets love QB Josh Allen and have done more work on him than any other team.

Not sure about this kid. Seems like he's the worst of the top 3 that keep getting mentioned, behind Darnold and Rosen.

Don't know enough about him though except his numbers aren't too good against mostly weak competition

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Sources say Jets love QB Josh Allen and have done more work on him than any other team.

Not sure about this kid. Seems like he's the worst of the top 3 that keep getting mentioned, behind Darnold and Rosen.

Don't know enough about him though except his numbers aren't too good against mostly weak competition
    I think they are looking at who will be there when they pick. Rosen and darn old will be gone, so it's better they do the work on Allen. Doesn't mean they pick him.
    But there is a ton to like. He's got a cannon, he's big, strong, very athletic and an excellent runner and can move in the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown:31987684
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post

I think they are looking at who will be there when they pick. Rosen and darn old will be gone, so it's better they do the work on Allen. Doesn't mean they pick him.
    But there is a ton to like. He's got a cannon, he's big, strong, very athletic and an excellent runner and can move in the pocket.
    Good to know. Still kinda sucks that we'd prefer to be 6-10 and pick the 3rd QB instead of one of the top two... But oh well.

I just read that the Jets and Giants are scouting Rosen and Darnold.
    As per nj.com

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I just read that the Jets and Giants are scouting Rosen and Darnold.
    As per nj.com
    So will we! Perfect situation to get a good look at both today.

Just watched 1st half of USC-UCLA game. Can't say Rosen or Darnold looked that impressive.

Things for Jet to do before draft.
    Resign Clairborne, Kony, Serafin-Jenkins and Davis.
    Still need a shutdown CB,edge rusher, center, left tackle and of course QB.
    Will still have a lot of cap room to fill some of the needs.
    Several ways to address these issues.
    They could use the cap to sign Cousins or Alex Smith and use the draft to fill the rest of the roster.
    The other way is to use the cap to fill in the roster, and use the draft picks to move up in the draft to draft a QB.
    Either way they should come out with a team good enough to contend foe at least a wild card.

I fully agree, Flfan1943.

What I saw was darn old is more athletic but hasn't yet figured out how to be a mobile QB. He is either a QB or when he runs, he gives up on the play very quickly. He's a great runner but he misses opportunities. His footwork as clay has mentioned is great when he's to under pressure but it's awful when there is a hint of pressure. He gets really jumpy. I think it's connected to the issue with running to quickly.
    I think Rosen is more NFL ready he can make amazing throws is really smart but he's not very mobile, he's a toothpick and doesn't seem to have the mental aspect of winning.

Allen is probably the gamble i'd take out of the three. He's got a bit of both those guys but he's got an injured throwing shoulder.

I still like Mayfield the best but want to see him in the playoffs against a Miami, Bama or Clemson
    I personally thought it was funny as hell that he gave the old, crotch grab yesterday and the announcer was so offended.

Watched the 2nd half, and I want Rosen.

Darnold is going to be great also. I donít want anything to do with Smith or Cousins.

I would trade whatever it takes to get either.

Mayfield catching a lot of flack for being himself by people who like to pretend they're Jehovah's Witness. Everyone acting fake outraged. Back to the NFL, Im not liking the increase of competition of teams looking for QBs in the draft

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast