Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Cousin will not live up to the contract he will receive. Just like Flacco. Jets would be so much better off spreading their money around this offseason to improve multiple parts of the team. As we have seen Dallas and other places over the years, rookie QBs can do a lot better when they have a talented team around them.

Mark Sanchez, who is not good, led talented Jets teams to back to back AFC conference games in his first two years in the league. I believe there are one or two guys in this draft who will have better careers than Sanchez. Just have to be sure to pick the right one.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Kirk Cousins vs Cousin Oliver on Brady Bunch, which one has the most impact on the rest of the team.

Oliver always ****ed things up, so I go with him.
    But given the chance and the giant contract, I think Cousins would **** up more things..

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6:32139124
    Cousin will not live up to the contract he will receive. Just like Flacco. Jets would be so much better off spreading their money around this offseason to improve multiple parts of the team. As we have seen Dallas and other places over the years, rookie QBs can do a lot better when they have a talented team around them.

Mark Sanchez, who is not good, led talented Jets teams to back to back AFC conference games in his first two years in the league. I believe there are one or two guys in this draft who will have better careers than Sanchez. Just have to be sure to pick the right one.
    One or two guys that will have better careers than Sanchez?

LOL there's probably closer to 4 or 5. Sanchez was terrible. I fully expect Darnold, Rosen, Allen, and Mayfield to all have better careers, and guys like Rudolph and Jackson wouldn't be surprising in the least if they do.

Sanchez was like, really bad. It's amazing we got so far those first two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Thanks for the Laugh.
    Side Note, Bobby Brady faked a sickness to have Joe Willie to come over.
    Thanks back at you for that memory. I remember that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    One or two guys that will have better careers than Sanchez?

LOL there's probably closer to 4 or 5. Sanchez was terrible. I fully expect Darnold, Rosen, Allen, and Mayfield to all have better careers, and guys like Rudolph and Jackson wouldn't be surprising in the least if they do.

Sanchez was like, really bad. It's amazing we got so far those first two years.
    LOL. Trying to be conservative in my estimation. Also, given that the average NFL career is three years long, Sanchez has been more slightly more successful than the average. He started four full seasons and half of a fifth.

For the record, I would trade my 6th, both 2nds and next year 2nd to move up to the Second over all pick.

Get me an effen FQB!

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    For the record, I would trade my 6th, both 2nds and next year 2nd to move up to the Second over all pick.

Get me an effen FQB!
    Pass
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

Depending where cousin goes there will be a qb at 6, it might not be the one all jet fans wanted but I can see Baker or Allen sitting there.

In other new Josh McDaniels turned down the Colts offer for head coaching duties, my thinking is Bill must be on the way out the door and Josh has that promise from the organization to take over.

What a dick head.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Yeah. That's a bit ****ed

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Mayock's top 5 Quarterbacks

1. Sam Darnold, USC
    2. Josh Allen, Wyoming
    3. Josh Rosen, UCLA
    4. Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma
    T-5. Lamar Jackson, Louisville
    T-5. Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132