Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Mahomes is starting against Denver.

Denver might win this game and SF looks great lately.

Jets could be looking at 6th and if TB wins...
    Gurley, Goff, and Donald are all sitting vs the 49ers. There's a decent chance they win

We need to take care of business, I doubt Brady and Gronk play much so we have to wrap up a nice loss in Foxboro

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Gurley, Goff, and Donald are all sitting vs the 49ers. There's a decent chance they win

We need to take care of business, I doubt Brady and Gronk play much so we have to wrap up a nice loss in Foxboro
    Pats have to win if they want a home field clinch. Steelers are playing the browns, so I am guessing Bill will play the starters until the game is either over or over.

49ers have a really good shot. I don't like Mahomes chance vs the denver D, so I think Denver steals that one. I can't see the bucs beating the saints.

The 6th pick would be nice. That could net us Allen.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post

Patriots win home field with a win.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Bowles and Mac extended 2 years each. I like it. As much as I have things about Bowles I dislike, clock management, the safe offensive, mindset, I think he's improved a bit in each of them and I like his personality for this team. It also seems like the players respond to him.

I love Mac and think he's done a very good job so far. This off season and draft are huge. He can change the franchise dramatically with a few FA signings and a good draft.

Darnold is not ready for the NFL. He really should go back for another season.
    While he can make some absolutely fantastic throws, his decision making is not great.
    So once again, a QB with all the tools he needs but not the smarts. I don't think Darnold is very smart. (especially with those weird close set eyes. lol)
    I'm guessing that his stock will drop after this game.

To be clear, he has great talent. He just isn't ready. He should go back for another year.

Ya im not crazy about Darnold.. He could easily become the next Sanchez..

Rosen is a jerk which i dont want to have to cheer for cuz hes gonna be hated around the league..

Allen im really not a fan of either.. Hes the prototype for an overhyped small school qb who gets drafted squarely based on his measurables but has not proven a thing on the field to warrant all the hype.. 9 times out of 10 those kind of picks bust and i hope we dont take the chance.. He has some talent but is far too inconsistent to be a high pick..

If Jackson can stay on the field he will be the best qb in this class, i think Mayfield can be very good as well..

Im interested to see how Rudolph does in the process leading up to the draft cuz he does have potential, much more potential than Allen..

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post

Rosen is a jerk which i dont want to have to cheer for cuz hes gonna be hated around the league..

Allen im really not a fan of either.. Hes the prototype for an overhyped small school qb who gets drafted squarely based on his measurables but has not proven a thing on the field to warrant all the hype.. 9 times out of 10 those kind of picks bust and i hope we dont take the chance.. He has some talent but is far too inconsistent to be a high pick..

If Jackson can stay on the field he will be the best qb in this class, i think Mayfield can be very good as well..

Im interested to see how Rudolph does in the process leading up to the draft cuz he does have potential, much more potential than Allen..
    If Mayfield has a good performance against Georgia, his stock will rise. Its tough to ignore success. I agree about Jackson but I see RG3 part 2. I think he will get crushed. Mayfield is a guy on whom I would take a shot without a doubt. Allen could be fantastic but he's also been injured and inconsistent. Rudolph is another guy with great skills but because he plays in a certain type of offense, he will be judged differently.

Mayfield plays in a spread/air raid offense, how will that translate in the next level.

Darnold/Rosen are the cream of the crop, rumor has it Giants are interested in McGlinchey. Jets need to get either one.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation:32070270
    Mayfield plays in a spread/air raid offense, how will that translate in the next level.

Darnold/Rosen are the cream of the crop, rumor has it Giants are interested in McGlinchey. Jets need to get either one.
    We already ruined the chance of Darnold or Rosen because we thought it was a good idea to sign McCown so we can win 5 games in an off season where we were releasing every decent player.

Made no ****ing sense whatsoever.

Stupid organization.

The giants are becoming one of the worst teams in the and I love it. As long as Mac doesn't draft Allen or Rudolph(he will be successful in the league but cant move) I'll be happy. And please no trades to move up. Patience will be a virtue

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post

I never liked trading up in the draft for Sanchez, but that being said, he led the team to two AFC Championship games before the team took away all his weapons and had a defensive player draft only mindset. He had no tight end and no other weapons. If Darnold is the next Sanchez and he drops to us, at least we aren't trading up to pick him.

Overall, at this point, I'd wait and take the best player available. That strategy has worked well the past two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post

That's why I think Mayfield's big test will be Georgia. If he still puts up great numbers against that D, I think he will be fine in the NFL. If he flops, he will fall to the third or 4rth round.

If Darnold is the cream of the crop, I will wait for a new crop. He should really go back for another year.

Rosen's recent comments bothered me. That's just me. He didn't say anything horrible but I would like a kid to say they couldn't wait to go to a team like the Browns and help turn around the franchise.

I am still really curious about Luck. Colts have the third pick and if they wanted to part with Luck? Give them a few picks and grab him, provided he's totally healthy. They get our 6-8th to piggy back on their 3? That's a quick way to turn around a franchise. Draft the other one of Darnold/Rosen and then take an OL or RB/WR.
    We get a legit QB and turn our focus to protecting him.
    With a good offense, our D is more than good enough to win.

I'm not sold on either Rosen or Darnold. If they are there, you have to take them but I think that one will bust.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    The giants are becoming one of the worst teams in the and I love it. As long as Mac doesn't draft Allen or Rudolph(he will be successful in the league but cant move) I'll be happy. And please no trades to move up. Patience will be a virtue
    The Giants had one horrible season, unfortunately they will be back and most likely in a better position then us because they happened to have that horrible year when two top level QB prospects (Rosen and Darnold) are most likely going to be available. As far as not wanting Allen, we could only hope he falls to us. The talent to be an elite QB in the NFL is definitely there. He had no skill position players at Wyoming. He was very disappointing during the season, but just watch some of the throws he made in his Bowl game. That's what you need to look for in these prospects, not necessarily just their numbers. Allen can also use his legs, if he is a good student and puts the work in, there's no reason he shouldn't develop into a Carson Wentz type QB. I agree with you on Rudolph.

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster View Post
    The Giants had one horrible season, unfortunately they will be back and most likely in a better position then us because they happened to have that horrible year when two top level QB prospects (Rosen and Darnold) are most likely going to be available. As far as not wanting Allen, we could only hope he falls to us. The talent to be an elite QB in the NFL is definitely there. He had no skill position players at Wyoming. He was very disappointing during the season, but just watch some of the throws he made in his Bowl game. That's what you need to look for in these prospects, not necessarily just their numbers. Allen can also use his legs, if he is a good student and puts the work in, there's no reason he shouldn't develop into a Carson Wentz type QB. I agree with you on Rudolph.
    I like Allen more than I do Rosen or Darnold. I think he has a better chance of success because as talented as he is, he is still under the radar in the sense of being a hyped prospect.
    Allen is probably the best athlete of the bunch and has a great arm.

I see the Colts losing and the Giants winning. If that happens, I could see duff trading for the 2nd overall.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast