Follow us on Twitter

Official 2018 Draft Thread

Oh hell, why not get started a little earlier this year

My picks
    #1 QB - Sam Darnold
    #2 RT - Mitch Hyatt
    #2 C - Frank Ragnow (From Seahawks)
    #3 G - Martez Ivey

We're getting our franchise QB, I'm spending the next 3 picks on keeping him upright and building a running game.

Not sure what to do with Left Tackle, I don't think there are any notable free agents. I'd consider getting very aggressive, packaging both 2nd rounders and a 3rd next year to move back into the mid first round for a LT like Mcglinchy or Williams

This is terrible lol The season hasn't even started!

This is way too early

Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    This is way too early
    I guess I could have waited another 5 hours to at least see the opening kickoff

its not way too early, we will get the first pick

Lets go Raidersssss!!

With the draft upcoming and a 3-3 record let me say we're screwed. No Darnold.

Do you openly root against your team?
    If you do, that is your choice. But don't expect me to have any dialog with you in the future.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Do you openly root against your team?
    If you do, that is your choice. But don't expect me to have any dialog with you in the future.
    Says the guy who said the Jets would be in the best shape in years with a 1-15 record and a chance for drafting a Franchise QB.

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    Says the guy who said the Jets would be in the best shape in years with a 1-15 record and a chance for drafting a Franchise QB.
    I think the team sucks, but I don't root against my team. I don't devise ways for this team to lose.

You openly mock this team. You are trolling this fan base with your thread you just opened. So please, if you want to root against this team that is your choice but don't expect myself to entertain a conversation with you.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I think the team sucks, but I don't root against my team. I don't devise ways for this team to lose.

You openly mock this team. You are trolling this fan base with your thread you just opened. So please, if you want to root against this team that is your choice but don't expect myself to entertain a conversation with you.
    I NEVER openly mocked this team. You have a heavy hand as Moderator and a dislike of me. A Patriots fan called us Schleps and told me to go back to my Schleps forum. Instead of seeing it as a bad thing, I attempted to use it as a rallying cry. But you closed the thread. Good job.

I'm livid we lost this game to the Patriots! We should be 4-2 but instead we are 3-3.

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    I NEVER openly mocked this team. You have a heavy hand as Moderator and a dislike of me. A Patriots fan called us Schleps and told me to go back to my Schleps forum. Instead of seeing it as a bad thing, I attempted to use it as a rallying cry. But you closed the thread. Good job.
    Exactly, a rallying cry calling this team schleps. I come here to escape all the negativity of the Mets forum and You want to bring it here.

Exactly, a rallying cry calling this team schleps. I come here to escape all the negativity of the Mets forum and You want to bring it here.
    The Brooklyn Dodgers rallying cry was that they were Bums. "A buncha good fah nothin' Bums."

Both teams suck, of course there will be negativity. If they were winning games and had good rosters, I'd be very optimistic. Right now the Mets finished 22 games under .500 and the Jets don't know if they are for real or fake, simply a mediocre.500