Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    Bright side is the Raiders have Derek Carr instead of Jason (field goal) Campbell @ the QB position. Let's just score 6 instead of 3!
    I think we will have a bunch of 2 point conversion attempts vs Titans. Provided we score, that is. Which I think we should hang a bunch of points on their weak secondary.

Who's with me on the Vita Vea draft train?

N. Cog Neato Phil MaGroin

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Honestly I would add Roberto Aguayo to our practice squad and let him sit there all year. Go into next season with him some 7th/UDFA kicker and let them battle it out.
    Aguayo was cut twice in a month.. that should tell you all you need to know about him. There are better free agent kickers available.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Aguayo was cut twice in a month.. that should tell you all you need to know about him. There are better free agent kickers available.
    Aguayo is talented. Reason he was drafted in the 2nd round. Sitting on the PS all year could do him wonders.

Never Forget

You're the best MOD Hunter but Aguayo is mind ****ed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    You're the best MOD Hunter but Aguayo is mind ****ed.

very possible but thats why the PS could do him wonders. Gets to practice all year without the stress of playing and hopefully get back in the proper mental state.

Never Forget

Raiders place K Sebastian Janikowski on IR, Sign K Giorgio Tavecchio

Though about this a little more overnight. Interesting statement the team is making here by paying the loyal guy money he doesn't deserve while at the same time refusing (thus far) to pay the disloyal guy money that, could be argued, is deserved.

I'll bet Penn is a little irritated.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    very possible but thats why the PS could do him wonders. Gets to practice all year without the stress of playing and hopefully get back in the proper mental state.
    Good point. I wonder if they'd want to use a PS spot on a kicker though.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Good point. I wonder if they'd want to use a PS spot on a kicker though.

Would they i dont know. Some teams have in the past. Its not as common though. If they felt in the long term he had potential to start I dont see why they wouldnt though.

Never Forget

I believe this means curtains for Janokowski. Father time has finally caught up with him. He has been a loyal Raider. I wish him well.

This guy nailed 2 kicks over 50 right down the middle with some leg behind it.

What are we on the hook for if we cut him right now?

My man Ike got a bad rap

Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    What are we on the hook for if we cut him right now?
    His entire 3M salary is guaranteed to him this year. According to over the cap the contract he reconstructed to was a 1 year deal meaning he is a FA next year.

Never Forget

I'd like to see Seabass stay in as a kicking coach. Tavechhio (spelling) was awesome today. He definitely gets the game ball!
    Last edited by RAIDERLIFE; 09-11-2017 at 11:49 AM.

I am proud of what the Raiders did for Seabass. Lord knows he was the only shinning spot for a lot of years. All time leading scorer, probably will go down in team history. Would still like to see him come back and play this year but this is it for for him. Tavecchio paid his dues hung in there and came through. Good for him. Could we possibly get a kicker who's last name I could spell ? Just kidding. On the other hand Jano has done this year in year out for 16 years, Tavecchio made it through a game. jury is still out.
    Last edited by rokkman; 09-11-2017 at 12:05 AM.

It's just one game, but what a game for GT. Those 52 yarders looked like they would have been good from 60.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast