Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Who are some really high ceiling players this week?

Julio Jones
    LeVeon Bell
    David Johnson
    T.Gurley
    AP vs Minny
    Elliot prime time
    McCaffrey playing near Stanford for his debut
    Last edited by whooligun; 09-08-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    You guys see the crazy DraftKings promo for week one?

Free entry, lots of prizes, but if you draft the perfect lineup, you win $1 Billion US.

The Odds are astronomical, but it's free, so why not?

I think you'd have to have a really smart lineup, with one screwball pick thrown in.
    Do you got the link?

Some sleepers:

Lamar Miller/all Houston players.
    DeShone Kizer
    Ameer
    Marshawn Lynch returns
    Tyler Hygbee or Gerald Everett (Colts can't cover TE's)

Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    Do you got the link?
    Just go to draftkings. It's all over

Yeah, I did, set up my team.

I like Frank Gore this week as a sleeper

Who are some really high ceiling players this week?
    All the cardinals
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    All the cardinals
    If the Lions don't give me false hope by the end of this game, I will become a Jets fan so that I can have no hope instead.

Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    If the Lions don't give me false hope by the end of this game, I will become a Jets fan so that I can have no hope instead.
    Only thing worse than being a lions fan would be being a browns fan.
    ^^ currently playing^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

I actually made out pretty well on draft kings and duel this weekend. Just threw a few lineups out there and won on em. I was all over the rams defense. Gotta start anyone playing Indy until luck is back. Mariota was my qb on most lineups. I threw a dart with a lions lineup in a micro booster but didn't quite get in the cash cause of ebust but to be honest I had too many lions on that stack. Staffy, Theo, Jones, and Bron. Think I did David Johnson and Fitzgerald too. Overall get some money to play with this year though which is nice. I just play small time stuff. Had a few free entries as well that cashed.

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I actually made out pretty well on draft kings and duel this weekend. Just threw a few lineups out there and won on em. I was all over the rams defense. Gotta start anyone playing Indy until luck is back. Mariota was my qb on most lineups. I threw a dart with a lions lineup in a micro booster but didn't quite get in the cash cause of ebust but to be honest I had too many lions on that stack. Staffy, Theo, Jones, and Bron. Think I did David Johnson and Fitzgerald too. Overall get some money to play with this year though which is nice. I just play small time stuff. Had a few free entries as well that cashed.
    Nice! Free entires are hard to win anything on. You must have finished fairly high.

My teams were terrible. Went heavy on Texans D, had Allen Robinson in a bunch and alternated between Bell & David Johnson.

I don't play big money on DK either. You need to really get lucky to win. I thought about dropping a $20 on the DK Millionaire, but I would have ended up losing it anyway.

We need to start sharing info/hunches as a group.

Nice! Free entires are hard to win anything on. You must have finished fairly high.
    Yeah. I think the one I won money on was free because it was a tournament you could use frequent player points on or real money. It looked like it was a $7 tournament, I got a push notification on my phone or something about using points to enter tournaments so I just followed it and hit submit. Was shocked it actually led to something. I also did the free dk billionaire with a similar lineup and was very high on the board but also very out of the money, lol. The free ones are basically buying a lotto ticket with very very *****ty odds.

I generally am a 50/50 player or so and I never seem to bet hard enough when I'm clicking but I put $20 in on both sites years ago and I sit at about $20 in each right now, haven't added or taken any out. It's just for fun and adds some juice to the games. My yearlong league is a total money suck though. I might be ahead over the years from doing well when I joined but it's been a while since I made any money. Sometimes break even though.

First glance observations for week 2:

Cardinals defense against the colts and ravens defense against the browns are primo matchups. Flacco might be worth a look against the browns as well. Jeremy Macklin caught a long TD from Flacco yesterday, could be a stack option.

Might look at Carr against the jets. Carr has tons of weapons and the jets secondary is questionable.

Packers and Falcons looks like a shootout on paper. Good luck guessing who gets all the points but could plug in budget guys from that game for tournaments.

Patriots and saints looks hot on paper too. Cooks might be huge against his old team.

I like the Cooks angle. He didn't score in week one either, so he will be less owned. People tend to chase last weeks points.

Glennon vs his old team this week TB.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast