Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Rex just called the Chargers and outstanding football program. I don't see it...

Wow. Broncos need to learn from this one. You take your foot off the gas, and you get burned.

All in all, we're in first place in the division... Right where we should be lol

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    All in all, we're in first place in the division... Right where we should be lol
    enjoy it for 1 week lol

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    enjoy it for 1 week lol
    Haha aside from that final 7 minutes I'm actually impressed with this team.... Much better than I thought we would be. Chargers always play close games and they usually beat us once a year. We dominated for the majority of the game.

Haha aside from that final 7 minutes I'm actually impressed with this team.... Much better than I thought we would be. Chargers always play close games and they usually beat us once a year. We dominated for the majority of the game.
    Trevor looked decent but I'm not sure about Chargers defense. Didn't watch all of it but from what I saw run defense didn't look better than last year from you guys. I think Zeke probably runs wild next week.

Trevor looked decent but I'm not sure about Chargers defense. Didn't watch all of it but from what I saw run defense didn't look better than last year from you guys. I think Zeke probably runs wild next week.
    We allowed 64 yards on 22 attempts with our line at half strength....25 yards of that came in one play. I think we did a pretty good job there.

We allowed 64 yards on 22 attempts with our line at half strength....25 yards of that came in one play. I think we did a pretty good job there.
    That's pretty good. Lets see how they do against the Cowboys next week though

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Trevor looks the best I've ever seen him.
    You know I've been super critical of Siemian. That said, there's been a clear progression from last year to this year. Scrambling, throwing past the sticks, involving the slot receiver and TE.... All things he struggled with last year.

It's only one game though so I'm not going to proclaim that we found our QB of the future yet.
    Regarding Siemian, I only have 4 simple words for you...

https://youtu.be/btCySWQWq5U

You can either accept it or just go believe what whatever you want

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

That's pretty good. Lets see how they do against the Cowboys next week though
    That's what I'm worried about. I don't know how well this team sets the edge on defense lol.

Odd question, but will this GT count for 2 posts if I only posted it in the Broncos forum? Also, my bad for McManus' stats. Though it's true he's had 0 interceptions and pass deflections, no kicker generally will.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567