Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 101
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,180
    Just remembered Lynn is Rex Ryan's long time assistant; probably gonna receive some praise today.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,525
    Ref called them San Diego? Lol

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,890
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Woah big gain on first carry
    Yeah we're missing two starters on our defensive line lol.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,890
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Ref called them San Diego? Lol
    I missed that but I've called them San Diego like 30 times this week lol.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,261
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Ref called them San Diego? Lol
    Ref: "First charged timeout, San Diego".

    Lmao.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,525
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah we're missing two starters on our defensive line lol.
    Hope they're coming back soon cause yikes lol

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,034
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Ref called them San Diego? Lol
    I missed that but I've called them San Diego like 30 times this week lol.
    Hmm do you also call the Vikings as Minnesota and the Saints as New Orleans?


    Why we are champions of the World Series!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,180
    When 99/100 NFL QBs can hit wide open receivers I guess that 1 guy is Trevor Siemian.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,180
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Hmm do you also call the Vikings as Minnesota and the Saints as New Orleans?
    Sure.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,890
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    When 99/100 NFL QBs can hit wide open receivers I guess that 1 guy is Trevor Siemian.
    Hey he got the TD.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,034
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Hmm do you also call the Vikings as Minnesota and the Saints as New Orleans?
    Sure.
    Interesting. I call teams by their name, not city.

    Niners! Vikes! Rams! Pats! Texans! However I do call the Cowboys as Dallas for some reason...


    Why we are champions of the World Series!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,157
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I missed that but I've called them San Diego like 30 times this week lol.
    I still call the Angels "Anaheim"

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,034
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    When 99/100 NFL QBs can hit wide open receivers I guess that 1 guy is Trevor Siemian.
    Hey he got the TD.
    Thats right! He meant Brock


    Why we are champions of the World Series!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    15,896
    Worst challenge ever.
    *throws flag*
    Coach "did you catch it?"
    Allen "No"
    Coach **** can I pick it up?
    Ref "No"
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17



    Larkin is back


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    38,536
    Is this the worst broadcasting duo of all time?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •