Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Bradford putting the league on notice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    just like last season? lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    You mean when he had the leagues worst OL and leagues worst run game yet still led the league in completion percentage?

Just sit back this season and enjoy the Bradford/Agholor crow special.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

bro its easy to lead the league in comp% when you only throw the ball 7 yards on avg lololol. you were schooled last season on how poor he was on converting 3rd downs due to his low YPA. Finished mid pack for most of the toher categories as well bcuz thats what he is... CAPTAIN MEDIOCRE. He killed it vs the Saints no denying it but its the Saints on the road who are a joke. Also im all for NA doing well i just dont expect it, sue me for not being a blind homer to every player on my team.

bro its easy to lead the league in comp% when you only throw the ball 7 yards on avg lololol. you were schooled last season on how poor he was on converting 3rd downs due to his low YPA. Finished mid pack for most of the toher categories as well bcuz thats what he is... CAPTAIN MEDIOCRE. He killed it vs the Saints no denying it but its the Saints on the road who are a joke. Also im all for NA doing well i just dont expect it, sue me for not being a blind homer to every player on my team.
    You're ignoring his situation entirely. New team, again. New coordinators, again. No offseaon, again. Leagues worst OL. Leagues worst run game. Now, you tell me, who is able to put up huge numbers in a similar situation. The whole Bradford doesn't/can't throw deep is sooooo lazy and overstated. Watch the game. In order to throw mid-deep there MUST be time to do it. Suggesting he did and still only checked down is completely incorrect. Bradford is who I said he is, a top 15-18 QB with the ability to be around top 10 (health, OL, rungame). Also really overblowing how bad NO D is. Bradford was making some great throws regardless.

Blind homer? I actually criticize our guys, unlike others.

you really just talk about Bradford more then anything, its weird.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Blind homer? I actually criticize our guys, unlike others.
    Lol whatever you have to tell yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lol whatever you have to tell yourself.
    Criticize my teams all the time. Feel free to jump on over to the Cubs forum or take a look in the Eagles forum.

Giving up on NA would have been dumb, considering his age/cost. He's upset that a few of us feel that way and said he would have a good year. It is what it is.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

lol what am i upset about? im cheering for the guy and you really need to stop saying you are right about things after week 1 bcuz youre not. Take away Wentz's amazing play and NA doesnt even have a notable game.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Criticize my teams all the time. Feel free to jump on over to the Cubs forum or take a look in the Eagles forum.

Giving up on NA would have been dumb, considering his age/cost. He's upset that a few of us feel that way and said he would have a good year. It is what it is.
    That makes sense. Most of my criticism ends up in the team forums too.

NA is off to a good start but he's like Siemian....I need to see it happen more often to change my view of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    That makes sense. Most of my criticism ends up in the team forums too.

NA is off to a good start but he's like Siemian....I need to see it happen more often to change my view of them.
    I'm only saying he's too talented to give up on him before the end of his rookie deal. No clue how big of a step, but he will make one this year.

Some of those throws were great, that one to jarius wright maybe the best throw ever. Of course that could change next week, but maybe not.

If you cant beat them, join them

that was without a doubt one of the best all around games of Bradford career but i would expect him to revert back to his mean as the season goes on. Again, it was the Saints defense who is always really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Some of those throws were great, that one to jarius wright maybe the best throw ever. Of course that could change next week, but maybe not.

Best throw ever? Like his best throw?

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Best throw ever? Like his best throw?
    Best throwing of a pigskin of all time.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast