Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 138
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    41,443
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Bradford jab counter: 43
    Not a Bradford jab. It's the truth right now. They aren't covering anyone.

    PROCESSING

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,596

    MNF Week 1: Minnesota Vikings vs New Orleans Saints 9/11/17 7:10 PM ET


    Sam Bradford C/A 17-20, Y/A 9.9 TD 2, QBR 141

    Elite QB stat line at the half


    Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,507
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Not a Bradford jab. It's the truth right now. They aren't covering anyone.
    Couple wide open receivers yea. But a couple tight windows thrown into as well. Can't jist give credit where credit is due? He's had a great first half. Not Sam's fault if the Saints play good D or not.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    41,443
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Couple wide open receivers yea. But a couple tight windows thrown into as well. Can't jist give credit where credit is due? He's had a great first half. Not Sam's fault if the Saints play good D or not.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Ya'll are trying to read way too much into that comment. Saints have blown a bunch of coverages.

    PROCESSING

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,718
    I say he was lucky when one Saints defender knocked the other's interception out, but other than that I wouldn't say they've been particularly bad.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    13,984
    Wowzers Diggs

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    66,292
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ya'll are trying to read way too much into that comment. Saints have blown a bunch of coverages.
    Draped like a blanket. Dimes.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,718
    Diggs is having a great game. It still puzzles me how he fell so much in the draft.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    13,984
    Saints are a mess right now

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    41,443
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Diggs is having a great game. It still puzzles me how he fell so much in the draft.
    Injury concerns.

    PROCESSING

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,381
    If Saints miss the playoffs again, which is highly likely, Sean Payton needs to go.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,894
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    What? Diggs was wide open on the TD and Theilen had 2.5 steps on Teo. You see that really fast when you're at QB.
    That throw was a ****ing dime.

    IDC how many steps he had.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    13,984
    Saints just fell off once those timeouts by Payton were called

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,993
    This has to be 1 of the best days of bdawks life.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,993
    And then that happens. He looks shaken up.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •