Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Saints D won't be a total abomination. At least that's what I keep telling myself

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Who's Alex Smithgoat? {LOL} The space key is that big one at the bottom of the keyboard.
    Alex Smithgoat is Alex Smith playing like the GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He's special like Trevor
    Yeah but I don't think Siemian is going to be a good QB and I'm on a little run of guessing bad QB's wrong so Edush has that going for him.

I'm confident that Bradford will never have a huge year though. I like Bradford but he's so frustrating. He's got a nice deep ball but he's too chicken to throw it.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah but I don't think Siemian is going to be a good QB and I'm on a little run of guessing bad QB's wrong so Edush has that going for him.

I'm confident that Bradford will never have a huge year though. I like Bradford but he's so frustrating. He's got a nice deep ball but he's too chicken to throw it.
    Fallacy.

Go back and watch games where he had protection. He throws a deep ball just fine. When the OL acts as a turnstyle at Six Flags though, it makes it a bit tougher.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Fallacy.

Go back and watch games where he had protection. He throws a deep ball just fine. When the OL acts as a turnstyle at Six Flags though, it makes it a bit tougher.
    Like I said.... He throws a good deep ball. He just doesn't throw it often. He never has.

Sam Bradford has 6.6 years per attempt.

T-152 career. Only current starters lower are Derek Carr.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    He's special like Trevor

I don't ever recalled referring Bradford as special and since he was the top overall pick of that draft, to refer to him as that means he needs to play much much better than where he was selected, better than Joe Cool which is not happening. For the record, I didn't even refer to any QB in this draft as special but Kizer, Kaaya and Rush were my top 3 QB in this draft class and Watson as the QB bust . I didn't call Dak special either but he was my top QB in that draft.

I can't believe my Niners didn't claim Kaaya when he was cut by the Lions and will regret it as he will be Cam's understudy and heir apparent to replace him one day. His intangibles to make plays is outstanding that i was very close to giving him my 'special' tag along with this dedication...
    https://youtu.be/ASQSTjgf7zs

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Please don't cheer for Bradford.
    He's special like Trevor
    I called Bradford an elite QB to be accurate. He needs pocket protection that broke down in the 2nd half of last season but the Vikes were the hottest team in the first half due to him

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Numbers lie.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

That's a long time to go between attempts

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Since 2015 (when Bradford was healthy and was finally on good teams), he has a higher Y/PA than Aaron Rodgers. He's averaging 7.0 the last 2 seasons which isn't great but it shows he's putting the ball deeper than he had to start his career.

Still not great but definitely better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

Since 2015 (when Bradford was healthy and was finally on good teams), he has a higher Y/PA than Aaron Rodgers. He's averaging 7.0 the last 2 seasons which isn't great but it shows he's putting the ball deeper than he had to start his career.

Still not great but definitely better.
    Its also about making smart decisions and making the right call and throw very accurate safe passes which he does. I think his leadership could be somewhat better but it's not required as an elite QB but recommended. What is required is to win games after games making smart passes and the Vikes we're unstoppable in the first half with him under center and without AP. I doubt Teddy could have done better

Yea you gotta call that. Not a great penalty but it's how those need to be called with the crown of the helmet.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Old Sammy boy wanted no part of that goal line. Should have ran it in.

Bad drive there by saints

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast