Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    Not so sure on Ertz over Witten talk. They have almost identical numbers the last two seasons. Ertz has a few more targets and a lower completion rate as well. Plus Witten is the better blocker. He plays nearly 96% of snaps. Where as Ertz is around 75%.
    I think they are pretty close at this point. But one is going in one direction whilst the other is younger and likely going still going in the other.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Giants, Eagles, Dallas, Washington
    Me personally would flip Dallas and the Eagles but I agree that Washington is the worst of the division in terms of WR.

Giants, Eagles, Dallas, Washington
    I honestly almost had the Cowboys first. Beasely is very sneaky good with how efficient he is at extending drives.

I certainly had them closer to the Giants than Redskins/Eagles. I just think all 3 other teams have deeper WR corps than the Eagles. Not really bought in on whats behind Alshon yet.
    Yankees Farm System

Also for all the hype the Giants get on the D-line it isn't like Dallas has scrubs.

The Giants have names on the line sure. But if ESPN stats are correct the Giants had 35 sacks and the Cowboys had 36.

And Dallas was pretty identical in terms of yards per carry allowed I think the difference was 0.3 yards per carry.

Now I'm not saying that the Dallas line is better, but if the Giants D-Line is elite; and the cowboys had more sacks and the defense only faced 3 extra passing attempts over the Giants how are they a bad group?

It's hard to judge wide receiver to be honest because there's so many new names in the division. Brandon Marshall, terrelle Pryor, alshon Jeffery, Torrey Smith..

I think it's safe to say that the Giants clearly have the best group but after that I think anything could happen. The cowboys have pretty much the same group whereas the Eagles have a completely different group and both the redskins and giants added a player (although both players are huge additions).

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I honestly almost had the Cowboys first. Beasely is very sneaky good with how efficient he is at extending drives.

I certainly had them closer to the Giants than Redskins/Eagles. I just think all 3 other teams have deeper WR corps than the Eagles. Not really bought in on whats behind Alshon yet.
    I'd have Cowboys/Eagles pretty close, no prob giving Dallas the nod at this point. Washington though, absolutely not. Not a chance.

I'd have Cowboys/Eagles pretty close, no prob giving Dallas the nod at this point. Washington though, absolutely not. Not a chance.
    I feel like they don't have any true studs like the other 3 teams, but they have a pretty deep 1-4 if Josh Doctson lives up to the hype at all when he was drafted as likely the best WR prospect from last year.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I feel like they don't have any true studs like the other 3 teams, but they have a pretty deep 1-4 if Josh Doctson lives up to the hype at all when he was drafted as likely the best WR prospect from last year.

Just can't get behind it.

I'd put the Eagles last at WR. We really only have Jeffery and the rest hasn't proven anything yet. The Redskins should be second with Jamison Crowder, the best slot receiver in the league, Terrelle Pryor who had a 1000 yard reception season with the stinking Browns QBs and is still improving as a WR, Brian Quick as well as Josh Doctson.

Their LBs should also count as best in the league for the sake of playing in a 3-4 with Ryan Kerrigan, and Junior Gallette finally healthy. Mason Foster and Zach Brown are both good ILBs.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    Also for all the hype the Giants get on the D-line it isn't like Dallas has scrubs.

The Giants have names on the line sure. But if ESPN stats are correct the Giants had 35 sacks and the Cowboys had 36.

And Dallas was pretty identical in terms of yards per carry allowed I think the difference was 0.3 yards per carry.

Now I'm not saying that the Dallas line is better, but if the Giants D-Line is elite; and the cowboys had more sacks and the defense only faced 3 extra passing attempts over the Giants how are they a bad group?
    I mean Vernon broke his hand week 1 or something like that and Jpp missed like 8 games. Also what's the QB pressure #S
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'd put the Eagles last at WR. We really only have Jeffery and the rest hasn't proven anything yet. The Redskins should be second with Jamison Crowder, the best slot receiver in the league, Terrelle Pryor who had a 1000 yard reception season with the stinking Browns QBs and is still improving as a WR, Brian Quick as well as Josh Doctson.

Their LBs should also count as best in the league for the sake of playing in a 3-4 with Ryan Kerrigan, and Junior Gallette finally healthy. Mason Foster and Zach Brown are both good ILBs.
    I might have Eagles last on WRs too, but that's not because they are bad IMO just the division is really talented there. Eagles definitely second in TE IMO, though. Ertz is good.

For QB, it's Cousins, Dak, Manning, and Wentz for me.

QB Redskins Giants Cowboys Eagles

RB Cowboys Eagles Giants Redskins

WR Cowboys Giants Eagles Redskins

TE Redskins Cowboys Eagles Giants

OL Cowboys Redskins Eagles Giants

Tough to say right now . I'd have Dallas first at WR I guess. Brice Butler looked outstanding in pre season. Still not a huge T Williams fan but you may have 2 Beaslys on the team this year and Dez seems to be Dez again.

I'm baffled that anyone could see the Dallas WR core as being better than what NY has. The Giant's receivers are regularly mentioned as a top 5 group league-wide. Brice Butler in preseason is going to make the difference here? Really?

OBJ is top 3 in the NFL along with Brown and Jones. This isn't arguable. He just posted the most production for the first three seasons of any player in history. Dez, while a great player, is not this group.

Marshall, a legit #1 his entire career and would be again on a different team, is top 15-20 league-wide. Last season, PFF had him at #8 in 1-on-1 situations.

Sterling Shepard just posted an excellent rookie year out of the slot, where he will only improve with experience and savvy.

How exactly does Dallas compare here?
    Last edited by ODB13; 09-09-2017 at 04:38 PM.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...o-1/477509001/

For example.

And this includes TEs, which lowers NY's prospects and raises Dallas's.

Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast