Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 209 of 225 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3375
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Would love to see him with Mariota.
    Heck no, we play them next year lol.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWonítBeatATL, #YouWonítBeatMIN, #YouWonítBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #CanítRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Kris Richards hired by Dallas to be d backs coach. And I would imagine possible replacement for Marinelli in a year or 2.

I would have preferred them talking Marinelli into retirement and Eburflus become DC and still hire Richards. I would have liked that very much in fact my confidence in the entire season would have soared.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Kris Richards hired by Dallas to be d backs coach. And I would imagine possible replacement for Marinelli in a year or 2.
    That's a good hire IMO. No idea why Carroll replaced him with Norton. Richard had been with Carroll since playing for him at USC, then advanced in the Seahawks coaching ranks from basically an intern to defensive coordinator. Maybe he got promoted beyond his level of competency. But I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cowboys go heavy on Seahawks coverage shells and they do have some promising young talent. (I don't say this lightly.) Need to add an athletic LB though and a Chancellor type of physical safety.

EDIT: I just saw they didn't only add him as DBs coach, but also as "passing game coordinator". So I definitely anticipate a switch to the Seahawks type defense.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I would have preferred them talking Marinelli into retirement and Eburflus become DC and still hire Richards. I would have liked that very much in fact my confidence in the entire season would have soared.
    They tried. They offered Eberflus the job but he turned it down because he didnít want to step on Marinelliís toes. At least that is what was reported. Itís being rumored though that Eberflus turned the job down because he doesnít want to coach under Garrett anymore after Red blocked him from interviewing for DC jobs last off season. I honestly see him as a candidate to replace Garrett in 2 years when Redís current contract is up.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That's a good hire IMO. No idea why Carroll replaced him with Norton. Richard had been with Carroll since playing for him at USC, then advanced in the Seahawks coaching ranks from basically an intern to defensive coordinator. Maybe he got promoted beyond his level of competency. But I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cowboys go heavy on Seahawks coverage shells and they do have some promising young talent. (I don't say this lightly.) Need to add an athletic LB though and a Chancellor type of physical safety.

EDIT: I just saw they didn't only add him as DBs coach, but also as "passing game coordinator". So I definitely anticipate a switch to the Seahawks type defense.
    They should be playing a lot more man defense under Richard. Hopefully he leads us away from the ďbend but donít breakĒ defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    They tried. They offered Eberflus the job but he turned it down because he didnít want to step on Marinelliís toes. At least that is what was reported. Itís being rumored though that Eberflus turned the job down because he doesnít want to coach under Garrett anymore after Red blocked him from interviewing for DC jobs last off season. I honestly see him as a candidate to replace Garrett in 2 years when Redís current contract is up.
    Yeah I don't get it . Jones fired Laundry but wouldn't fire Marinelli. I love Marinelli I just think he's a little outdated but I'm guessing they're play after the rookies came on strong saved his job.

He's gonna get traded anyway.

The real green monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    He's gonna get traded anyway.
    True. I hope the eagles get at least a 6th round pick for him

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

LOL. I say eagles keep him on the sidelines til he is a 100%, no need to rush him back and god forbid re injure his knee.

He really needs to take as much time as he needs and not try to just rush back. Take a lesson from RGIII.

someone dredge up the quote about the eagles being 7 years away from contending.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    someone dredge up the quote about the eagles being 7 years away from contending.
    There's some gold in this thread that needs to be dug up.. Love it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    We have to live with Garrett for a full 10 years as Head Coach? That will be 2 more years with no playoff runs