Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 204 of 226 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    It hit here on Long Island, 18 inches or more.. wind gust up to 50-60 mph... crazy storm.. now NE is getting slammed
    ****.. I live in knoxville tennessee and that thing just missed us.. Geez. 18 inches, I wouldn't know what to do with that.. I'd probably die trying to make a snow angel.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    ****.. I live in knoxville tennessee and that thing just missed us.. Geez. 18 inches, I wouldn't know what to do with that.. I'd probably die trying to make a snow angel.

Thatís what she said...

Snowblowers are a big thing out here... the one I have goes over 2 feet, lol
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Thatís what she said...
    Iíd hate to see her
    #BringBackMatty

I put this in the other thread to but lots of people think BB will try to leave NE for the Giants job. Man that would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I put this in the other thread to but lots of people think BB will try to leave NE for the Giants job. Man that would suck.
    Lots of people = one anonymous source who hasn't spoken to Belichick in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Lots of people = one anonymous source who hasn't spoken to Belichick in a while.
    Is it? It's all over my Google feed I didn't click on every one. I guess they are all the same story then.

Maybe after 10 years of getting their *** kicked twice a year by Belichickís Giants Jerry would finally decide its time to move on from Garrett.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Maybe after 10 years of getting their *** kicked twice a year by Belichickís Giants Jerry would finally decide its time to move on from Garrett.
    Nahhh Jerry likes to control from sidelines
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I hope you are wrong

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Thatís what she said...

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Snowblowers are a big thing out here... the one I have goes over 2 feet, lol
    Well, I lived most of my life in the Los Angeles area tbh. I just took a job out here in knoxville tennessee so most of my life I haven't really seen snow (besides going into the mountains to snowboard).

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I highly doubt BB would ever go to Dallas. Even if Jerry Jones would be interested, I doubt that BB would. BB wouldn't want Jerry Jones constantly in his ear telling him what to do.

Besides, recent reports suggest that Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett are still butt buddies.

Last edited by jaydubb; 01-06-2018 at 02:52 PM.

Your baby can't do this

2017 NFC East Thread

I highly doubt BB would ever go to Dallas. Even if Jerry Jones would be interested, I doubt that BB would. BB wouldn't want Jerry Jones constantly in his ear telling him what to do.

Besides, recent reports suggest that Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett are still butt buddies.

You completely misunderstood my failed attempt at a joke. Bill is rumored to be interested in the Giants job. So once Bill takes over in NY and kicks Garrettís *** twice a year for the next 10 years, maybe then Jerry will consider kicking Garrett to the curb.

And I agree, there is no way in hell Belichick would ever coach in Dallas.

Giants should go after Chris Klienman. N Dakota St just won another Championship and the play of Wentz looks pretty good on the resume. Has this guy been there for all 6 championships ? If so it's crazy his name isn't mentioned in the NFL.