Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 148 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2346
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Thats what was being looked at, the %.
    Youíre misunderstanding me.

but what makes the difference between the eagles an cowboys offense without elliott...they both have good lines. both have a number 1 wr. both dont have elite rb...if youre saying dak is as good as wentz then i guess it must be the play calling

Are you Cowboys fans worried about Dak? I know Green sucked at LT but there were quite a few times Dak could've stepped up in the pocket to avoid a sack and he did not. He showed really bad pocket awareness all day Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Are you Cowboys fans worried about Dak? I know Green sucked at LT but there were quite a few times Dak could've stepped up in the pocket to avoid a sack and he did not. He showed really bad pocket awareness all day Sunday.
    Not one bit. They were almost all blindside hits almost immediately into his drop. He was legit just running by him even when his sole job was to not get beat on the outside cause they gave him another lineman on the inside.

That was 100% on Green. PFF graded Clayborne out at a 99.9 for Christís sake. Hate them all you want, but I donít think Iíve ever seen that before. Itís legit like Green wasnít there yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Not one bit. They were almost all blindside hits almost immediately into his drop. He was legit just running by him even when his sole job was to not get beat on the outside cause they gave him another lineman on the inside.

That was 100% on Green. PFF graded Clayborne out at a 99.9 for Christís sake. Hate them all you want, but I donít think Iíve ever seen that before. Itís legit like Green wasnít there yesterday.

Here's all of clayborns sacks.. Besides the first one, I feel like dak coulda got rid of the ball faster/stepped up/out of the pocket better to avoid each sack.. (BTW I'll admit clayborn got away with hella face mask penalties, but it's football, he did the dirty work to earn those sacks so it's whatever).

https://youtu.be/jCW29C0yGn4

I don't remember poe and reeds sacks and I can't find video of them on yoytube so I can't honestly comment on those at this moment.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

1) The TD % is misleading because they aren't scoring in 2015 because they can't sustain the drives because the passing offense was awful. The difference in the rushing is ~ 4.5 and 5 ypc. That's definitely a decent chunk but not nearly enough for the scoring to just completely disappear if the rushing is that important.
    There are a couple of reasons for the TD%. Elliott is actually a home-run threat as opposed to slow-*** McFadden. The rush attempts includes the QB and Prescott had a few TD runs; not sure how many on 1st down though. Defenses would probably rather have the 2015 QBs try to throw in the red zone.

The Cowboys were still 12th in yards per drive in 2015, so it's not like they couldn't move the ball. They were also 3rd in time per drive. What they couldn't do is finish drives: 28th in points/drive. It's simply misleading to point at the yardage totals of 2015 and say the run game was just is good. Points decide games, not yards.

I disagree that the offensive line isn't built to be a high volume passing offense despite the fact I think they as a whole are a little bit better of a run blocking unit. You have that many all pro's and you should be able to take on the dangerous defenders and in a standard rush you can have one of the free blockers help with the challenged pass blocker or the true threat of the pass rush.
    The Dallas OL even at its most dominant has still been a better run blocking than pass protection unit. That's because you need fewer players to create a push in the run game than you need to block 4+ defenders. Last year the good LDEs regularly got pressure on Doug Free; of course having him and La'el Collins on the team is better than just Collins.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Fun fact:

For those claiming nobody could succeed with the human turnstile that Dak dealt with Sunday, even as bad as he was, Dak had the 12th most time (time to throw) of the starting QBs in week 10.
    I'm not sure if they factor a QB evading pressure into that time, because Prescott did plenty of that last Sunday. He also held the ball too long on some key plays.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 11-15-2017 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Here's all of clayborns sacks.. Besides the first one, I feel like dak coulda got rid of the ball faster/stepped up/out of the pocket better to avoid each sack.. (BTW I'll admit clayborn got away with hella face mask penalties, but it's football, he did the dirty work to earn those sacks so it's whatever).

https://youtu.be/jCW29C0yGn4

I don't remember poe and reeds sacks and I can't find video of them on yoytube so I can't honestly comment on those at this moment.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    i didnt get to see the game. but that video shows that dak is not very good at feeling the pressure behind him. im not blaming him entirely though, but there was 2 that i felt he had space to his right to scramble an he didnt an also on one he had someone crossing i felt like he could fire into. i think those sacks also has to do with wrs not getting open. an bad play calling because the routes were taking to long

Wait, are you really saying Dak couldnít have stepped up in to the pocket or that he didnít hold the ball too long in a few? Cmon.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wait, are you really saying Dak couldnít have stepped up in to the pocket or that he didnít hold the ball too long in a few? Cmon.
    In a few, yes. But laying the blame on him is disingenuous. He was not the problem, even in those cases, Chaz Green was the problem.

The one that was most on Dak is when Clayborne forced him into a sack up the middle where he should have at least done some sort of jump toss at someoneís feet so itís a throw away instead of a sack at the end of the half. Even that is still laying blame at someone else than who the problem was.

Yankees Farm System

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...sty--110504878

Couldnt help but laugh when I saw the word dynasty...Consider yourselves jinxed.
    Yankees Farm System

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...sty--110504878

Couldnt help but laugh when I saw the word dynasty...Consider yourselves jinxed.
    Just read that, lol. Surf is fuming... we arenít even supposed to be ďgoodĒ for 2-3 more years because chip set us back 5-7 in surfs eyes.

In a few, yes. But laying the blame on him is disingenuous. He was not the problem, even in those cases, Chaz Green was the problem.

The one that was most on Dak is when Clayborne forced him into a sack up the middle where he should have at least done some sort of jump toss at someoneís feet so itís a throw away instead of a sack at the end of the half. Even that is still laying blame at someone else than who the problem was.

Nobody said Dak WAS the problem, but he was certainly at fault. If damn isnít smart enough to realize his weak side protection is lacking and that he needs to step up in to the pocket to give himself a chance, which he could have, I question him as a qb. Green was getting beat outside up the field, Dak moves up a step or two and heís not getting hit the way he did. Itís just as much on Dak for not making in game adjustments.

The fumble he held forever.

Young good QB, just had a clunker. Wonít be the last, even the best have them. Chance to erase it all Sunday night, if he does, nobody will care about the Atlanta performance.

And it's unsubstantiated that it is why the passing offense is successful. Because the facts said they were successful with it and without it via looking at play action/no play action and stacked/unstacked boxes.
    Nobody is "selling out" to stop the run in today's NFL. Base formation with single high safety means you're focusing on the run. Beasley played 50% of offensive snaps last season and a defense would be foolish to stay in base when he is on the field, because he is a mismatch against most S and all but the best coverage LBs (*cough* Jordan Hicks *cough*).

Does a nickel corner count as a defender in the box? I would assume they do, but if so then those 8-men boxes really don't mean as much. 4-man pass rush, 2 LB, 1 S/LB hybrid, 1 NB, 2 CB, 1 FS is pretty much the standard defense nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by the brave eagle View Post
    i didnt get to see the game. but that video shows that dak is not very good at feeling the pressure behind him. im not blaming him entirely though, but there was 2 that i felt he had space to his right to scramble an he didnt an also on one he had someone crossing i felt like he could fire into. i think those sacks also has to do with wrs not getting open. an bad play calling because the routes were taking to long
    He ran away from plenty of pressure when he didn't get sacked. He didn't show good pocket presence on some of those sacks, but it's called the blind side for a reason.

4 of the 5 highest rated Cowboys were defenders with grades around 80 (good).

I'm not sure if you are one of those "No Sean Lee means the defense is trash" guys but I don't want to see one of them quoting PFF grades while ignoring that.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 11-15-2017 at 10:02 AM.