Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 143 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2364
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Cowboys is a solid team when healthy and wouldn't want to face them in the playoffs. I take my chances against the Eagles or Hawks
    But your 49ers aren't making the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Guys, we as fans need to focus on the Dallas game next. You've seen what happens to the team when fans look ahead.
    Isn't it hard not to when you're 8-1 leading your division and have the best record in football. I'm not one to look ahead either but 8-1 gotta feel good

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    anddddd getting defensive. thanks for proving my point.
    What? lol
    Wasn't even arguing with you. Just asked a question. If you think what I said helped make your point its no wonder you think the way you do. lol
    Was honestly just curious what you thought.

you've been pretty clearly defensive about dak this thread.

and I think the way I do because pretty much every cowboy fan on this forum does the exact same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

and I think the way I do because pretty much every cowboy fan on this forum does the exact same thing
    This isn't a Dallas thing but it's like fans would crap on the entire rest of their team all for the QB to be propped up. Maybe it's monkey see monkey do. IDK. Why would having an all world like and running back. Or defense or receivers be bad? No no it has to be the qbbbbbbbbb

What statement have I made defending Dak?
    I think you have me confused with another poster.

Couple more thoughts on the Cowboys@Falcons game:

I try to limit my exposure to Skip Bayless as best as I can, but I saw him running with the theory of Sean Lee's absence turning the team from great to trash, so that should make anyone question the plausibility of that claim. I tend to say that three good players make a big difference in the NFL, and that was evident with Lee, Elliott and Smith. But one player doesn't turn a team from 13-3 to 4-12, no matter how great. Even GB won a game without Aaron Rodgers. Don't get me wrong, they're not a good team without him, but they also went 10-6 with him last season not 13-3.

Several people said Chaz Green looked good or solid or capable replacing Smith last year. So why does he stink all of a sudden? Easy. The complexion of the games he played in last season was entirely different. Those were the 49ers and Bears, and the Cowboys had a 2:1 run-pass-ratio in those games. The Cowboys HAD to pass last Sunday to catch up in score and that meant Clayborn could pin his ears back and speed-rush the entire game. The Cowboys ran left end or left tackle *ZERO* times. Clayborn could have been easily taken out the play running to the left. But he knew the Cowboys wouldn't do that.

This also explains why Morris ran for 4.8 ypc which some people point to as evidence that the run game was working. At the point when he had all of his good runs, that was actually helping the Falcon because it drained the clock faster. So of course they'd let him run. They were still stopping the pass. Morris ran 6 times on the first drive of the game, averaging 1.3 ypc. He rushed 5 more times in a drive in the 3rd quarter averaging 9 ypc with the Cowboys down 7-17 and 7-24 in the drive after that.

So there's your reason why the Cowboys looked so bad. They couldn't run when it mattered and they couldn't pass to close the score with Chaz Green a huge liability at LT.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Couple more thoughts on the Cowboys@Falcons game:

I try to limit my exposure to Skip Bayless as best as I can, but I saw him running with the theory of Sean Lee's absence turning the team from great to trash, so that should make anyone question the plausibility of that claim. I tend to say that three good players make a big difference in the NFL, and that was evident with Lee, Elliott and Smith. But one player doesn't turn a team from 13-3 to 4-12, no matter how great. Even GB won a game without Aaron Rodgers. Don't get me wrong, they're not a good team without him, but they also went 10-6 with him last season not 13-3.

Several people said Chaz Green looked good or solid or capable replacing Smith last year. So why does he stink all of a sudden? Easy. The complexion of the games he played in last season was entirely different. Those were the 49ers and Bears, and the Cowboys had a 2:1 run-pass-ratio in those games. The Cowboys HAD to pass last Sunday to catch up in score and that meant Clayborn could pin his ears back and speed-rush the entire game. The Cowboys ran left end or left tackle *ZERO* times. Clayborn could have been easily taken out the play running to the left. But he knew the Cowboys wouldn't do that.

This also explains why Morris ran for 4.8 ypc which some people point to as evidence that the run game was working. At the point when he had all of his good runs, that was actually helping the Falcon because it drained the clock faster. So of course they'd let him run. They were still stopping the pass. Morris ran 6 times on the first drive of the game, averaging 1.3 ypc. He rushed 5 more times in a drive in the 3rd quarter averaging 9 ypc with the Cowboys down 7-17 and 7-24 in the drive after that.

So there's your reason why the Cowboys looked so bad. They couldn't run when it mattered and they couldn't pass to close the score with Chaz Green a huge liability at LT.
    I need your address because you're now on my Christmas card list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I need your address because you're now on my Christmas card list.
    I fux.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles
    Skipppppp. But seriously, that Sean Lee theory (as much as the numbers say) just doesn't sit well with me. If anything, that validates my claim that the Cowboys defense can't hold a candle to the Eagles defense. We're missing our best linebacker and our defense hasn't missed a beat.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Skipppppp. But seriously, that Sean Lee theory (as much as the numbers say) just doesn't sit well with me. If anything, that validates my claim that the Cowboys defense can't hold a candle to the Eagles defense. We're missing our best linebacker and our defense hasn't missed a beat.
    And our best CB...

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    They missed Fletcher Cox for week 4 and 5 as well who's arguably the best defensemen they have.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

So Dallas is missing their MLB, PK, LT and RB and they're struggling. The Eagles are missing their MLB PK, LT and RB and just keep winning.

Ehhhh. That RB one...huge difference between a bell cow in Zeke and a situational time share player (no matter how good) in Sproles.

PROCESSING

Yeah, come on mnatiq, you know that's a huge difference.

LT and LB are very very similar even though I wouldn't argue the Eagles' being better. Similar situations indeed though.