Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 140 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2397
    Can we talk about how Jason Garrett and staff may be the worst in the league at in game adjustments? How they didn't do more to protect Dak on the left side of the line or roll him exclusively to the right is beyond me. If Boys don't make the playoffs this year I think it is time to part ways with Garrett.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Can we talk about how Jason Garrett and staff may be the worst in the league at in game adjustments? How they didn't do more to protect Dak on the left side of the line or roll him exclusively to the right is beyond me. If Boys don't make the playoffs this year I think it is time to part ways with Garrett.
    I didn't follow the injury reports, but if there was any indication before the game that Tyron Smith might not play, then there really is no excuse for the lack of pre-game adjustments, never mind in-game adjustments.

The Cowboys looked like I expected the Eagles to look like without Peters, Hicks, Sproles and Sturgis.

Maybe Dallas just isn't that good?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Iíve never been that impressed with JG.
    Unfortunately for me he is coach for life because he is the ultimate Yes Man for Jerry and that is what Jerry values most - See Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcels as examples of how anti-Yes Men get a long with Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I didn't follow the injury reports, but if there was any indication before the game that Tyron Smith might not play, then there really is no excuse for the lack of pre-game adjustments, never mind in-game adjustments.

The Cowboys looked like I expected the Eagles to look like without Peters, Hicks, Sproles and Sturgis.
    Yeah they knew he was out he didn't practice all week. They figured he would be as good as he has been in the past (which is decent). But today he played terrible and they didn't adjust during the game, that is inexcusable.

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Ezekiel Elliot should go to the eagles. Fans will appreciate him in Philadelphia, I promise.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Carson Wentz has looked good this year but let's hold off on calling him good cause his run game has been good this year and when his run game was bad last year he was too. So Wentz is really just a beneficiary of the team around him unfortunately.

See how absurd that sounds?
    Carsonís 8-1 without his LT, RB, CB, and MLB.

Carson Wentz has looked good this year but let's hold off on calling him good cause his run game has been good this year and when his run game was bad last year he was too. So Wentz is really just a beneficiary of the team around him unfortunately.

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

but, but, but the Cowboys wouldn't miss a beat without Zeke!

Yes. When talking about Wentz it sounds very absurd. When talking about Dak, it doesn't sound absurd at all.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yes. When talking about Wentz it sounds very absurd. When talking about Dak, it doesn't sound absurd at all.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    it isn't absurd at all.

dak played extremely pedestrian today because he didn't have an elite player at damn near every position in his offense.

maybe it's time to admit that his amazing rookie year was greatly helped by the elite offense he had around him?
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

But those positions in 2015 didn't matter. Got it. Man its incredible the depths of hypocrisy you guys go to lol. I literally made an ironic post with Wentz instead of Dak and your replies are "it's absurd for Wentz but not for Dak." Lol. That's all I needed to see.

But those positions in 2015 didn't matter. Got it. Man its incredible the depths of hypocrisy you guys go to lol. I literally made an ironic post with Wentz instead of Dak and your replies are "it's absurd for Wentz but not for Dak." Lol. That's all I needed to see.
    Step away from PSD for the night.

Dak has a lot of help last year. That help wandnt there today and Dak looked different. Heís still a good qb but itís understandable to see why his production may have been inflated some (as it would have with any qb in that situation).

Nobody has brought up dak versus Wentz except cowboy fans and other fans replying to cowboy fans since the Atlanta game, jus saying..

Also I've never seen people say that "dak is only good because of the help around him". I'm not sure where that's coming from but I think it originated when fans from other teams started to say that the run game helps take pressure off dak.. That's not the same thing. I think dak is good, but I think he's better when zeke and the run game get going, make sense? I mean ****, same thing could honestly be said about Wentz... Last year he had no run game (especially after week 5) and so he had a decent but definitely not spectacular year. This year Wentz has a better run game so the fact that he's playing better shouldn't be a shock

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I think it's absurd that people actually believed that an offense built around a run game and elite rb wouldn't miss that elite rb. Granted the Cowboys were without their best offensive lineman, but the irony is that the running game was actually fine. It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out moving forward.