Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 130 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2397
  1. #1936
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,095
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    YES - I would call the Falcons game a MUST win game.
    If Dallas loses, then the Eagles would have to go on a losing streak to not win the division. With the addition of Ajayi, plus a week's rest, I don't see that happening.
    Right now, if the Eagles go 3-4 for the rest of the way, Dallas would have to go 6-2, winning BOTH games against the Eagles. Possible but not probable.
    Don't forget, Elliot may yet be suspended and no matter what you might think, his backups are not as good as him.
    That's not right is it? If Dallas beats Philly both times and both win all other games then Dallas takes the division. Or am I mistaken?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I'm more just worried about Carson getting hurt tbh.. Not saying the cowboys are going to try to intentionally hurt Wentz, but it is a division game so hits will be harder than usual.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Yeah that's the biggest worry for any team I think. Eagles would be screwed if Wentz went down just like Dallas if Dak did. Of course, Cowboys might have a pretty good backup in the announcing booth idk haha.

    I hope Carson stays healthy though, he is fun to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Von Miller coming up on the schedule had to be one big reason Lane Johnson wasn't moved to LT. He got the better of Miller but the coaches also very clearly schemed against him.
    Ah that's a good point. I wondered if it was about just not having enough comfort on the left side. Better to have an elite RT than move him and have him not play as well.

    The Eagles definitely schemed against Von, it wasn't just an individual effort. But every team has to scheme hard against him.

    Reporter: What happened Dak?

    Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

  2. #1937
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    66,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That's not right is it? If Dallas beats Philly both times and both win all other games then Dallas takes the division. Or am I mistaken?Yeah that's the biggest worry for any team I think. Eagles would be screwed if Wentz went down just like Dallas if Dak did. Of course, Cowboys might have a pretty good backup in the announcing booth idk haha.

    I hope Carson stays healthy though, he is fun to watch.Ah that's a good point. I wondered if it was about just not having enough comfort on the left side. Better to have an elite RT than move him and have him not play as well.

    The Eagles definitely schemed against Von, it wasn't just an individual effort. But every team has to scheme hard against him.
    Youíre definitely wrong about the division lol.

    Whoops, canít read. Sorry mamba.
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 11-08-2017 at 08:00 PM.

  3. #1938
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That's not right is it? If Dallas beats Philly both times and both win all other games then Dallas takes the division. Or am I mistaken?Yeah that's the biggest worry for any team I think. Eagles would be screwed if Wentz went down just like Dallas if Dak did. Of course, Cowboys might have a pretty good backup in the announcing booth idk haha.

    I hope Carson stays healthy though, he is fun to watch.Ah that's a good point. I wondered if it was about just not having enough comfort on the left side. Better to have an elite RT than move him and have him not play as well.

    The Eagles definitely schemed against Von, it wasn't just an individual effort. But every team has to scheme hard against him.
    YES - If Dallas goes 8-0, they win the division.
    Are you saying that Dallas is going to go 8-0 to finish at 13-3? If that is what you are saying then I would have to say that that is a pretty stupid statement based entirely on a fans wishful thinking.
    To go 8-0, they first have to beat Atlanta, which is what Cowboys fans should be concentrating on - and they're not. The last that I saw, your forum doesn't even have a Falcons game thread yet. That's pretty disrespectful.

  4. #1939
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,378
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    YES - If Dallas goes 8-0, they win the division.
    Are you saying that Dallas is going to go 8-0 to finish at 13-3? If that is what you are saying then I would have to say that that is a pretty stupid statement based entirely on a fans wishful thinking.
    To go 8-0, they first have to beat Atlanta, which is what Cowboys fans should be concentrating on - and they're not. The last that I saw, your forum doesn't even have a Falcons game thread yet. That's pretty disrespectful.
    Lol we all just use this as our forum for the most part.

    As for the game day thread we mostly post in here if some of us arenít using alternative methods.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  5. #1940
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    66,491
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Lol we all just use this as our forum for the most part.

    As for the game day thread we mostly post in here if some of us arenít using alternative methods.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #FakeFans

  6. #1941
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,095
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    YES - If Dallas goes 8-0, they win the division.
    Are you saying that Dallas is going to go 8-0 to finish at 13-3? If that is what you are saying then I would have to say that that is a pretty stupid statement based entirely on a fans wishful thinking.
    To go 8-0, they first have to beat Atlanta, which is what Cowboys fans should be concentrating on - and they're not. The last that I saw, your forum doesn't even have a Falcons game thread yet. That's pretty disrespectful.
    You're a very silly poster. Do I expect the Cowboys to go 8-0? No I don't. But if the they both won all of their games not against each other then those two against each other are all that would matter (that's all I'm saying).

    Why are you so infatuated with what Cowboys fans on here are talking about? Do you think we have some sort of effect on whether the Cowboys are preparing for the Falcons? Cowboys v Eagles is a big rivalry and both are good teams. So I am excited for those games more than any other on the schedule. Besides, this is an NFC East thread so it makes sense to talk about intra-divisional matchups in here.

    In terms of a GDT for the Falcons it is still Wednesday and those don't go up in our forum until Thursday... so I don't see how that's an issue. Also, how is that disrespectful?? Who are we disrespecting?? We aren't an official part of the Dallas Cowboys organization. We are a loose collection of fans posting on a forum that gets like less than 100 posts per game lol.
    Last edited by Mamba42; 11-08-2017 at 10:44 PM.

    Reporter: What happened Dak?

    Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

  7. #1942
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    You're a very silly poster. Do I expect the Cowboys to go 8-0? No I don't. But if the they both won all of their games not against each other then those two against each other are all that would matter (that's all I'm saying).

    Why are you so infatuated with what Cowboys fans on here are talking about? Do you think we have some sort of effect on whether the Cowboys are preparing for the Falcons? Cowboys v Eagles is a big rivalry and both are good teams. So I am excited for those games more than any other on the schedule. Besides, this is an NFC East thread so it makes sense to talk about intra-divisional matchups in here.

    In terms of a GDT for the Falcons it is still Wednesday and those don't go up in our forum until Thursday... so I don't see how that's an issue. Also, how is that disrespectful?? Who are we disrespecting?? We aren't an official part of the Dallas Cowboys organization. We are a loose collection of fans posting on a forum that gets like less than 100 posts per game lol.
    Wow Mamba I am glad John S informed you and the rest of the Cowboys fans that we need to start preparing for Atlanta and we are taking them too lightly. Let's get busy and fulfill our obligations to the organization else they will fire us from this unpaid position.

  8. #1943
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,095
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Wow Mamba I am glad John S informed you and the rest of the Cowboys fans that we need to start preparing for Atlanta and we are taking them too lightly. Let's get busy and fulfill our obligations to the organization else they will fire us from this unpaid position.
    Yes sir, I'll be right on that! They'll be wanting those reports soon!

    Reporter: What happened Dak?

    Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

  9. #1944
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,378
    We're on to Cincinnati
    Yankees Farm System

  10. #1945
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,169
    Iím going to focus all my fan efforts on Atlanta. That should have a positive outcome on the game.

    #FingersCrossed #WishingStars

    Maybe Iíll even pull out my cauldron and boil some eye of newt for this one.

    Or should I save the newt for philly?

    I donít know itís so hard being a fan...

  11. #1946
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That's not right is it? If Dallas beats Philly both times and both win all other games then Dallas takes the division. Or am I mistaken?
    No, you are not mistaken.

    I'm assuming right now both teams make the playoffs so these upcoming rivalry games are the Battle for the Bye.

  12. #1947
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That's not right is it? If Dallas beats Philly both times and both win all other games then Dallas takes the division. Or am I mistaken?Yeah that's the biggest worry for any team I think. Eagles would be screwed if Wentz went down just like Dallas if Dak did. Of course, Cowboys might have a pretty good backup in the announcing booth idk haha.

    I hope Carson stays healthy though, he is fun to watch.Ah that's a good point. I wondered if it was about just not having enough comfort on the left side. Better to have an elite RT than move him and have him not play as well.

    The Eagles definitely schemed against Von, it wasn't just an individual effort. But every team has to scheme hard against him.
    You SAID - "If Dallas beats Philly both times and both win all other games, then Dallas takes the division".
    In other words, Dallas would go 8-0 - which is a pretty ridiculous thing to say.

  13. #1948
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    66,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    You're a very silly poster. Do I expect the Cowboys to go 8-0? No I don't. But if the they both won all of their games not against each other then those two against each other are all that would matter (that's all I'm saying).

    Why are you so infatuated with what Cowboys fans on here are talking about? Do you think we have some sort of effect on whether the Cowboys are preparing for the Falcons? Cowboys v Eagles is a big rivalry and both are good teams. So I am excited for those games more than any other on the schedule. Besides, this is an NFC East thread so it makes sense to talk about intra-divisional matchups in here.

    In terms of a GDT for the Falcons it is still Wednesday and those don't go up in our forum until Thursday... so I don't see how that's an issue. Also, how is that disrespectful?? Who are we disrespecting?? We aren't an official part of the Dallas Cowboys organization. We are a loose collection of fans posting on a forum that gets like less than 100 posts per game lol.
    If youíd like to see a well oiled IGT forum, visit Philly land. Please donít stay long though because we donít like you. Thursdayís? Step ya game up son.

  14. #1949
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    738
    this dallas an falcons game is a huge game for both teams. it's definitely not a must win for cowboys but it if they lose than they'll make that eagles matchup a must win game. an for falcons its a must win. they have a tough schedule ahead. so its gonna be a tough win for the cowboys because falcons will be desperate an big injuries with smith an dez could really hurt them.

  15. #1950
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If youíd like to see a well oiled IGT forum, visit Philly land. Please donít stay long though because we donít like you. Thursdayís? Step ya game up son.
    I was going to brag about the Eagles forum, how game threads are usually posted by Monday or Tuesday, but I thought that the mods might not like that. So Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •