Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 224 of 226 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226 LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    No one is disputing the OL plays a huge role in Zekeís performance. Just like the Eagles great OL helped Wentz and Foles.
    Ok, and I'm not going to get all worked up if you call Wentz a top 4 QB and say he is a teir below Brady, Rodgers and whoever. I think that is certainly fair. So I'm not sure why when I say that about Zeke it is because "he has a star on his helmet."

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    what did you say?

did you guys really just blank out the entire previous year and all the absurd **** you were arguing about dak?

on this board any one who didn't proclaim dak the goat rookie and an already elite QB was proclaimed a Dallas hater and it was unthinkable that his success might be because of his run game and line in front of him.

then there was the whole "look in his eyes" nonsense.

we literally spent months mocking the absurd **** you guys were posting because it was some serious next level nonsense
    Iím not talking about Dak. Iím talking about Zeke. Are you ******** or something?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I'm not sure how. Your Writing him off after 22 wins in 2 seasons? People keep talking about his accuracy yet he finished the #1 ranked football qb in football when throwing into a tight window. Makes no sense. He may have had the worse group of WR in football this year.I don't think we have heard the last from Dak Prescot.
    It's funny how this offseason you guys are saying that the cowboys have one of the worst wr groups in the nfl but last offseason you guys said Dez was a top 3 wide receiver and Cole Beasley was the best slot in the nfl. The excuses for dak are about to start piling up again I guess..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    It's funny how this offseason you guys are saying that the cowboys have one of the worst wr groups in the nfl but last offseason you guys said Dez was a top 3 wide receiver and Cole Beasley was the best slot in the nfl. The excuses for dak are about to start piling up again I guess..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    These are the same excuses that were made for Wentz last year. These are the same excuses most QB can make outside of the top 10 offenses. This was a disastrous year on multiple levels on the Dallas offense this year but people make it sound like Dak played so bad he can be written off as a bust. He didn't even have that bad a year and still managed to win 9 games. If you watch the games you see he wasn't the issue. He missed some throws but what QB doesn't?

Dallas looked like they had a good group of receivers. In the conversation who was better Dallas or Philly most people in here said Dallas. The conversation happened both before and after Jefferies and Smith came to Philly as well as the first snaps of the new and improved NA. More was expected from Dez and Witten . Defenses had less respect and the double team went to Beasley. Dallas couldn't adjust. I can see the same thing happening this year unless they change something.

But I still say it's way too early to write Dak off any way you look at it. I said all year as it was happening I would see more great catches from other teams in 1 game then I would see from Dallas all year. They need someone who makes a completion possible even if the pass is not perfect. Every QB does. I'm not buying the Dez may have been hurt. But I'd love to see them draft James Washington.

These are the same excuses that were made for Wentz last year. These are the same excuses most QB can make outside of the top 10 offenses. This was a disastrous year on multiple levels on the Dallas offense this year but people make it sound like Dak played so bad he can be written off as a bust. He didn't even have that bad a year and still managed to win 9 games. If you watch the games you see he wasn't the issue. He missed some throws but what QB doesn't?

Dallas looked like they had a good group of receivers. In the conversation who was better Dallas or Philly most people in here said Dallas. The conversation happened both before and after Jefferies and Smith came to Philly as well as the first snaps of the new and improved NA. More was expected from Dez and Witten . Defenses had less respect and the double team went to Beasley. Dallas couldn't adjust. I can see the same thing happening this year unless they change something.

But I still say it's way too early to write Dak off any way you look at it. I said all year as it was happening I would see more great catches from other teams in 1 game then I would see from Dallas all year. They need someone who makes a completion possible even if the pass is not perfect. Every QB does. I'm not buying the Dez may have been hurt. But I'd love to see them draft James Washington.
    Well, Wentz got better receivers, so that 'excuse' was kind of legitimized unlike Dak who kept the same receivers.

I don't think Dak is nearly as bad as he was last season but I do believe he's a QB who definitely needs help to be successful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Well, Wentz got better receivers, so that 'excuse' was kind of legitimized unlike Dak who kept the same receivers.

I don't think Dak is nearly as bad as he was last season but I do believe he's a QB who definitely needs help to be successful.
    Yes he definitely needs some help. I still don't think he needs things perfect. In 2016 his pass protection was ranked outside the top 20. Just a playmaker or 2 should be enough.

Yes he definitely needs some help. I still don't think he needs things perfect. In 2016 his pass protection was ranked outside the top 20. Just a playmaker or 2 should be enough.
    Agreed. With Zeke, the line, and a playmaker out wide, that'll really help him. I'll admit almost everything went wrong for Dak and the cowboys last season. I have to think the looming suspension and the ultimate ax coming down on Zeke played a big part in their struggles.

Dez, Cole, and Witten just aren't doing it though. Wouldn't be surprised if they go out and try to upgrade a TE and/or WR. Wonder if they'll try to pay Burton?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Agreed. With Zeke, the line, and a playmaker out wide, that'll really help him. I'll admit almost everything went wrong for Dak and the cowboys last season. I have to think the looming suspension and the ultimate ax coming down on Zeke played a big part in their struggles.

Dez, Cole, and Witten just aren't doing it though. Wouldn't be surprised if they go out and try to upgrade a TE and/or WR. Wonder if they'll try to pay Burton?
    They have some huge in house contracts coming up. Martin is about to become the highest paid guard of all time so I don't see a big splash in FA unless it's low risk high reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Iím not talking about Dak. Iím talking about Zeke. Are you ******** or something?
    are you this dense or are you incapable of following the flow of conversation?

the last few posts have been about how this board doesn't have some random Dallas hate and what you think is hate is just people reacting to the nonsense you guys have posted the last few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Maybe a guy like Jon Brown plus a draft pick or 2. Hopefully they can bring Butler back and that Rico Gathers is a decent NFL TE. Maybe get Switzer more involved.

Maybe a guy like Jon Brown plus a draft pick or 2. Hopefully they can bring Butler back and that Rico Gathers is a decent NFL TE. Maybe get Switzer more involved.
    Rico Gathers said he's going to be the league's next best TE, so that's something to look forward to.

Also according to Skip Bayless, Brice Butler is better than Dez Bryant, so that's got to be a priority re-signing.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Rico Gathers said he's going to be the league's next best TE, so that's something to look forward to.

Also according to Skip Bayless, Brice Butler is better than Dez Bryant, so that's got to be a priority re-signing.
    He made more big plays then Dez. I'd say there were around 5 highlight real worthy catches by Dallas this year Butler probably had 3.

He made more big plays then Dez. I'd say there were around 5 highlight real worthy catches by Dallas this year Butler probably had 3.
    3 catches is 20% of all catches Brice Butler had in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    are you this dense or are you incapable of following the flow of conversation?

the last few posts have been about how this board doesn't have some random Dallas hate and what you think is hate is just people reacting to the nonsense you guys have posted the last few years.
    Uh youíre the one that veered off course homie. We were talking about Zeke and out of nowhere you bring up a conversation from last year about Dak. We werenít even talking about Dak. Try to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

I honestly would be surprised if either is on an NFL roster by the start of the season.

I really donít expect the Cowboys to sign any free agent WRís either unless they are extremely cheap. Two guys they should be looking at though are Emmanuel Sanders and Donte Moncrief. I would really like to see the Cowboys sign at least one of these guys.