Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 201 of 226 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That surprises me too. Happy but surprised.
    Yeah I wouldn't mind him going there I never liked him. He averaged around 5 wins a year at Detroit . Plus He underperformed all of last year and you can make a case he did for half of this year. The Eagles defense has been shaky lately.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't mind him going there I never liked him. He averaged around 5 wins a year at Detroit . Plus He underperformed all of last year and you can make a case he did for half of this year. The Eagles defense has been shaky lately.
    They’ve been pretty solid lately. There was a stretch though until recently that they struggled more.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    They’ve been pretty solid lately. There was a stretch though until recently that they struggled more.
    I don't know if I'm looking for coaches...they gave up 500 yards to a bottom 3 offense in a huge game. Oakland and Dallas have some serious offensive issues so it's hard to gauge those games. The d line seemed to look like it did earlier in the year in both games but both teams were missing key players on the o line.

Maybe I just don't like that Lions Regime..lol..I hate Linnehan to. I think Schwartz had 29 wins in 5 years at Detroit. NY looked just as bad as those Detroit Teams so if he couldn't win there I have doubts he could turn the Giants around. But he did have a terrible front office in Detroit.

I just don’t want them going after Harbaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Why wouldn’t Foles start?

Foles will start. The press wanted to know what would happen of Foles stank up the place.

I'm probably the only one left but I STILL think that Foles is going to do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Foles will start. The press wanted to know what would happen of Foles stank up the place.

I'm probably the only one left but I STILL think that Foles is going to do fine.
    Depends on how the games go.If they are able to run the ball and give him decent protection he will be fine. But he's been getting hit pretty good. Those eyes have looked extra glassy. I was surprised they yanked him before he got a rhythm going but I think D Lawrence had something to do with that he was killing everyone in sight.

Exactly surf.... if they start hitting him or any qb, it won’t be good lol
    #BringBackMatty

Depends on how the games go.If they are able to run the ball and give him decent protection he will be fine. But he's been getting hit pretty good. Those eyes have looked extra glassy. I was surprised they yanked him before he got a rhythm going but I think D Lawrence had something to do with that he was killing everyone in sight.
    He had a rhythm going on the 1st drive. He threw a perfect 3rd down pass to Torrey Smith for a 1st down, and probably more, MAYBE even a TD, but Smith dropped the ball. That was the end of the drive.
    Lane Johnson did a horrible job blocking Lawrence. I would think that he will play ALOT better in the playoffs.

Smith dropping the slant that probably goes the distance on 3rd down is what killed the rhythm. That catch changes a lot.

Foles will probably get his 2013 revenge game against the Saints. Even with Wentz that would have been a tough game.

What's with all the Garret love. Dan Patrick went on a borderline rant claiming his circle of people claim if Garret was fired he would have a job in 5 minutes. Even claiming the Giants would have jumped all over him.

I don't know. His record in the division since becoming coach is far far better then any of the teams but can he win a SB? Isn't that the question.

9-7 playing almost half the season without 4 players who are top 2 or 3 in football at they're position looks good and the 5-1 division record does to but those 3 blowout losses ...plus the 2 games they should have won..rams and GB...Those are the games I'm looking at. I can see giving him another year but for him to be a hot commodity I'd he was fired?? Not sure about that.

Anybody check out the 2018 opponents . Eagles got hammered. If Luck becomes Luck they have a brutal non division home schedule. Minny, Atlanta, Carolina and Colts. Plus Jags, Rams and NO on the road.

Anybody check out the 2018 opponents . Eagles got hammered. If Luck becomes Luck they have a brutal non division home schedule. Minny, Atlanta, Carolina and Colts. Plus Jags, Rams and NO on the road.
    Luckily we still play Dallas twice.