Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 197 of 226 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The Cowboys are a good team. They're top heavy, so some of their best players missing games hurt them accordingly. But when everyone is available they are a very good team.

Roster-wise, they don't have to change much. They'll have the cap space to extend Lawrence. I would cut Bryant. There are a number of good receivers available so I'd go after a speed type and a slot type receiver, like John Brown or Taylor Gabriel, and Jeremy Kerley or Jordan Matthews respectively. But there will be others available. Dak will be better with better options underneath and a deep threat. Draft a TE in the 1st or 2nd round, and build depth at MLB and OT.

I don't think the coaching staff should be changed. Possibly Linehan will be fired as a scapegoat but who would replace him? Give playcalling duties back to Garrett?
    Iím with you. Agile/speed WR/TE and a playmaking safety in the first and second rounds. G/LB depth in middle rounds. And pay for a depth swing tackle.

Both Linehan and Marinelliís play calls seem pretty vanilla. It works when they have all hands on deck, but once injuries strike it kind of starts to show. I like Marinelli for his d line work, but I hate his conservative play calling probably a little bit more because I think he tends to get carved by good QBs even more so than other teams do.

And please for the love of god, hire a clock management coach. Though just about every team needs one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Iím with you. Agile/speed WR/TE and a playmaking safety in the first and second rounds. G/LB depth in middle rounds. And pay for a depth swing tackle.

Both Linehan and Marinelliís play calls seem pretty vanilla. It works when they have all hands on deck, but once injuries strike it kind of starts to show. I like Marinelli for his d line work, but I hate his conservative play calling probably a little bit more because I think he tends to get carved by good QBs even more so than other teams do.

And please for the love of god, hire a clock management coach. Though just about every team needs one of those.

I would happily trade you guys Bryant for a late pick and a TE.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post

Feed Zeke. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Feed Zeke. Problem solved.
    Yep. 30 touches a game until they run him into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Yep. 30 touches a game until they run him into the ground.
    The idea should be to improve the passing game enough to where it takes carries away from him but you certainly don't take those carries away on the 3 yard line. Dallas was all hype this year. Witten got old fast and Dez looks like he quit. That leaves Williams, Brown, Beasley, Butler , and Switzer. That's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    The idea should be to improve the passing game enough to where it takes carries away from him but you certainly don't take those carries away on the 3 yard line. Dallas was all hype this year. Witten got old fast and Dez looks like he quit. That leaves Williams, Brown, Beasley, Butler , and Switzer. That's not enough.
    You guys should keep Sutton from SMU in the city. 6'4" beast.

The return... 2018-19

Sidney Jones may get some playing time against Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Sidney Jones may get some playing time against Dallas.
    Wouldn't mind seeing him in action, honestly. Even if it's for a little bit. Never know, might need more bodies in the post season.

The return... 2018-19

Dez is claiming he's been playing with a knee injury since the KC game. Still doesn't explain why balls are bouncing off his hands.

2018 could be the year of the projects for Dallas. Gregory, Smith and Gathers . It's time to show up.

I guess Cowboys, Redskins, and Giants fans can't wait for the 2018 NFC East thread to be posted.
    Oh Well. I guess the '18 season begins about 2 weeks after the Super Bowl. Mid February?

Quote Originally Posted by john s View Post
    i guess cowboys, redskins, and giants fans can't wait for the 2018 nfc east thread to be posted.
    Oh well. I guess the '18 season begins about 2 weeks after the super bowl. Mid february?
    #httr
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I guess Cowboys, Redskins, and Giants fans can't wait for the 2018 NFC East thread to be posted.
    Oh Well. I guess the '18 season begins about 2 weeks after the Super Bowl. Mid February?
    This thread kind of goes all year long just in different forms. The only team that has actual bragging rights is the Giants. Everyone else has failed and every fan has acted the same when it was they're team having the good year case in point the Eagles and Cowboys switching records identically . Last year it was the Eagle fans wanting the new thread.

no one cares about this site enough to be looking forward to posting in the ******** of a thread this is
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    no one cares about this site enough to be looking forward to posting in the ******** of a thread this is
    Yet you took the time to read previous comments and post about it.