Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Weird would be a Pole or an Italian with a name like Butch Hayes or something similar to that.
    Lol that guy was in the 2012 draft class and just now made his first game... Holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Lol that guy was in the 2012 draft class and just now made his first game... Holy crap.
    Yea. Been with the Raiders 90 man roster/preseason like 3 or 4 years in a row then cut when the regular season comes, never picked up by anyone else. He said he was getting ready to give up playing football for a job offer in England but gave it another shot then Jano got hurt and then sunday he goes 4/4 with 2 from 52 yards.

Never Forget

Didn't the Raiders have him in training camp the last three offseasons? Seems to me like he was groomed to be Janikowski's replacement.
    Yea hes been with us in camp for like 3 years now.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Yea. Been with the Raiders 90 man roster/preseason like 3 or 4 years in a row then cut when the regular season comes, never picked up by anyone else. He said he was getting ready to give up playing football for a job offer in England but gave it another shot then Jano got hurt and then sunday he goes 4/4 with 2 from 52 yards.
    Crazy. I checked his wiki and saw you guys kept bringing him back like that. Surprised he kept at it. Cool story.

Crazy. I checked his wiki and saw you guys kept bringing him back like that. Surprised he kept at it. Cool story.
    He is a left footed kicker. Arent that many out there. Jano is left footed as well. Kept bringing him in because it wouldn't change up the holding routine. Yea it is a pretty cool story. especially because of how well he did after trying for years to make a team.

Never Forget

It would have been an even cooler story if he missed those kicks and the Raiders lost lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    It would have been an even cooler story if he missed those kicks and the Raiders lost lol.
    Some people just have to take a shot at a division rival, even during a nice story. {LOL}

Bears ILB Jerrell Freeman on IR.

Bills sign OLB Jelani Jenkins, a former starter with the Dolphins.

Cardinals bring back washed-up RB Chris Johnson because of the David Johnson injury.

So apparently Josh Gordon can be re-instated later this month? Lol I completely forgot about him. I wonder if they'll be any kind of fight internally on whether to bring him back to the Browns or not.

It sounds like Sashi Brown isn't closing the door on him yet to return to the Browns.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/ind...osh_gordo.html
    Yankees Farm System

Steve Smith was just voted to be among the 108 eligible Hall of Fame nominees... no not that Steve Smith... the other one.... wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Steve Smith was just voted to be among the 108 eligible Hall of Fame nominees... no not that Steve Smith... the other one.... wtf?

Just idiot voters. Kinda sad.

So Romo is already the best color guy in the entire league...

Just idiot voters. Kinda sad.
    Seems obviously like he was mistaken for Steve Smith Sr right? The guy has like 12 career touchdowns... lol

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Seems obviously like he was mistaken for Steve Smith Sr right? The guy has like 12 career touchdowns... lol

Zero doubt.

So Romo is already the best color guy in the entire league...
    Yep.

Yep.
    Kind of amazing yet not at the same time.

Some people hated he called the plays before they happened but that shows you how much he actually knows. If they make him stop I'm gonna cry.

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast