Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Weird would be a Pole or an Italian with a name like Butch Hayes or something similar to that.
    Or be 50% Italian and have an English last name like Warfel?

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Or be 50% Italian and have an English last name like Warfel?
    Tavecchio is Italian as in actually born in Italy.

It's not weird at all to be 50% Italian and not have an Italian last name if the Italian heritage is on your mother's side.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 09-11-2017 at 11:49 AM.

I don't know but that kicker looked damn good yesterday. Janikowski is going to be out of a job.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I don't know but that kicker looked damn good yesterday. Janikowski is going to be out of a job.
    Seems like it. Plus according to Overthecap the contract Jano redid was a 1 year 3M deal meaning he is a FA after this season.

Not sure if Tavecchio is the longterm answer for the Raiders at K but shows how easily we could replace Jano.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Not sure if Tavecchio is the longterm answer for the Raiders at K but shows how easily we could replace Jano.
    Didn't the Raiders have him in training camp the last three offseasons? Seems to me like he was groomed to be Janikowski's replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Didn't the Raiders have him in training camp the last three offseasons? Seems to me like he was groomed to be Janikowski's replacement.
    Was it 3? Damn. I knew they had him the most recent training camp. Didn't know they had him longer then that

Steelers DE Stephon Tuitt week to week with his biceps injury.

PROCESSING

Texans QB Deshaun Watson named the starter for Week 2.

Oakland looked great. Lynch still has it and is a really nice addition for that team.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Seems like it. Plus according to Overthecap the contract Jano redid was a 1 year 3M deal meaning he is a FA after this season.

Good kickers are a dime dozen, which is why the Bucs are ******** for ever spending a 2nd round pick on a kicker. Forget about the fact that he ended up being a bust. Even if the guy is actually good, no kicker is worth more than a 6th rounder.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Good kickers are a dime dozen, which is why the Bucs are ******** for ever spending a 2nd round pick on a kicker. Forget about the fact that he ended up being a bust. Even if the guy is actually good, no kicker is worth more than a 6th rounder.
    Disagree, is spend as high as a 4th on a stud kicker with absolutely no regrets. I will all but guarantee you that the EPA for the top 5 kickers is greater than your average 4th rounder.

And the bottom 5 starting placekickers can cost you a multiple games easy.

The thing that was incredibly stupid about the bucs pick aside from the actual pick being a 2nd rounder was that he was trending down year over year in college even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I disagree. Serviceable kickers are a dime a dozen, sure. But there's probably only 5-7 good kickers in the NFL.

Speaking of good kickers, Broncos just resigned Brandon McManus for 4 years.

David Johnson out 12 weeks with wrist injury.

WTF, 2017?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    David Johnson out 12 weeks with wrist injury. WTF, 2017?
    After Johnson, there isn't very much there talent-wise, unless I'm mistaken.

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast