Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I mean....the guy's career is over anyways so what's the big deal.
    I don't really see why the NFL would do that except for in relation to the Zeke case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I don't really see why the NFL would do that except for in relation to the Zeke case.
    Was his incident after Zeke's?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Was his incident after Zeke's?
    Giants K Josh Brown was suspended one game last season for ongoing domestic violence against his then wife. He was immediately cut by New York, and never signed. Kickers are a dime-a-dozen, so he's done in the NFL.

It's pretty clear it was due to the narrative where everyone was saying "and Josh Brown only got 1 game where he admitted to DV".

So they're retro-actively punishing him again (under the guise of new evidence) because he was likely done with the NFL either way and won't receive any fight there.
    Yankees Farm System

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-heart-surgery

Jon Dorenbos discovered to have a genetic heart condition after his trade to the Saints that will require open heart surgery. Likely means the end of his career. Saints will place him on the NFI list.

PROCESSING

NFL Suspends Kicker Josh Brown for 6 Games

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...e-accusations/

Seems like they are just trying to make sure that Ezekiel Elliott couldn't use it as evidence that the league is unfair haha
    Still will be evidence. If the judge uses the post hoc suspension in ruling on Zeke's complaint, we'll know he's paid for.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-heart-surgery

Jon Dorenbos discovered to have a genetic heart condition after his trade to the Saints that will require open heart surgery. Likely means the end of his career. Saints will place him on the NFI list.
    Just wanted to post this. The Saints doctors discovered an aortic aneurysm that is life threatening during medical checkups. So in a way the trade possibly helped prevent a serious heart problem. The Saints are going to decline the trade, which at least means Dorenbos can retire as an Eagle.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 09-08-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Just wanted to post this. The Saints doctors discovered an aortic aneurysm that is life threatening during medical checkups. So in a way the trade possibly helped prevent a serious heart problem. The Saints are going to decline the trade, which at least means Dorenbos can retire as an Eagle.
    I hope the best for him. I actually really enjoyed his magic acts on AGT. Seems like a genuinely nice and fun guy to be around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I hope the best for him. I actually really enjoyed his magic acts on AGT. Seems like a genuinely nice and fun guy to be around.
    His best magic trick was marrying a totally hot woman even though he's just a long snapper. I wish him well.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    His best magic trick was marrying a totally hot woman even though he's just a long snapper. I wish him well.
    And he did it twice! A long snapper who played in the NFL for 14 seasons has earned a lot of dough though.

Jaguars sign SS Calvin Pryor (I assume to be a backup for Barry Church). I thought maybe KC might grab him after what happened with Eric Berry.

Speaking of the Chiefs, I think I forgot to mention that NB Steven Nelson went on IR just before the season.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 09-08-2017 at 05:20 PM.

What the hell Chip Kelly is broadcasting now?

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 14s14 seconds ago
    More
    Raiders placed K Sebastian Janikowski on injured reserve, per source.

Last Raider not named Janikowski to kick for the Raiders was 2001. Will change this year.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 14s14 seconds ago
    More
    Raiders placed K Sebastian Janikowski on injured reserve, per source.

Last Raider not named Janikowski to kick for the Raiders was 2001. Will change this year.
    His replacement is Giorgio Tavecchio. The Raiders like kickers with weird names.

Bears WR Kevin White will go to IR with a broken collarbone. Somewhere on his uniform, the word "FRAGILE" should be printed on it, like they do on stuff like boxes of porcelain dinner plates.

Jaguars WR Allen Robinson on IR with a torn ACL. They have so many WRs on IR, they might sign TDJacksonville and suit him up to play that position.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    His replacement is Giorgio Tavecchio. The Raiders like kickers with weird names.
    Weird would be a Pole or an Italian with a name like Butch Hayes or something similar to that.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast