Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Kind of amazing yet not at the same time.

Some people hated he called the plays before they happened but that shows you how much he actually knows. If they make him stop I'm gonna cry.
    I once saw a interview with him from which I concluded he would make a good broadcaster. Among the things he talked about was that you need the physical tools to play QB in the NFL, but the mental ones to succeed. Plus, I always thought he was a respectable guy despite playing for Dallas.

So Romo is already the best color guy in the entire league...
    Haven't seen it. Not surprising though.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Haven't seen it. Not surprising though.
    See if you can find any clips. He calls out some plays based on the audibles. It was neat. Then they showed some other stuff on the radio, but it was like I was watching hope he explained what was going on.

See if you can find any clips. He calls out some plays based on the audibles. It was neat. Then they showed some other stuff on the radio, but it was like I was watching hope he explained what was going on.
    Funny because people *****ed to CBS that he was "ruining the watching experience". When Phil Simms got it wrong he was called an idiot all the time.

PROCESSING

LeBatard started off his show just talking about it haha

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Funny because people *****ed to CBS that he was "ruining the watching experience". When Phil Simms got it wrong he was called an idiot all the time.
    Yeah. Exactly. People LOVE to nitpick announcing though.

Some people hated [that Romo] called the plays before they happened but that shows you how much he actually knows. If they make him stop I'm gonna cry.
    Is it possible for a defensive coordinator to be in his booth and have the TV on during the game? If Romo's doing a Patriots game and you see Matt Patricia in a booth instead of on the field where he normally is, you know what's going on -- RomoGate, or CommentatorGate {LOL}.

Texans place TE C.J. Fiedorowicz on IR. But I've heard they like his replacement Stephen Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Is it possible for a defensive coordinator to be in his booth and have the TV on during the game? If Romo's doing a Patriots game and you see Matt Patricia in a booth instead of on the field where he normally is, you know what's going on -- RomoGate, or CommentatorGate {LOL}.

Texans place TE C.J. Fiedorowicz on IR. But I've heard they like his replacement Stephen Anderson.
    Lol.

Can someone please tell me How come every time I'm on my phone I have to switch to "view full site"? It has never been like that before. Also many times when I press "view last unread post" it takes me to the last post on the thread. Also a new error. Thank you

Eagles K Caleb Sturgis has a long term injury, and they have signed rookie K Jake Elliott (Memphis).

Quote Originally Posted by tucksoe View Post
    Can someone please tell me How come every time I'm on my phone I have to switch to "view full site"? It has never been like that before. Also many times when I press "view last unread post" it takes me to the last post on the thread. Also a new error. Thank you
    You'll probably want to ask this question in the technical issues forum. Might get a better answer because I have no idea.

So Romo is already the best color guy in the entire league...
    By far. Great insight and I was shocked how into the game he was even getting. Genuine excitement when he was calling that Lynch run over Jurrell Casey. 10000000x better than Phil Simms.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    I don't think he's spelling secrets to anyone coaching in the NFL long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You'll probably want to ask this question in the technical issues forum. Might get a better answer because I have no idea.
    Thank you .. didn't know there was one.. tried to email but that was broken too

Brian Cushing suspended 10 games for a positive PED test.

PROCESSING

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast