Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 921
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Kind of amazing yet not at the same time.

    Some people hated he called the plays before they happened but that shows you how much he actually knows. If they make him stop I'm gonna cry.
    I once saw a interview with him from which I concluded he would make a good broadcaster. Among the things he talked about was that you need the physical tools to play QB in the NFL, but the mental ones to succeed. Plus, I always thought he was a respectable guy despite playing for Dallas.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    66,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So Romo is already the best color guy in the entire league...
    Haven't seen it. Not surprising though.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,982
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Haven't seen it. Not surprising though.
    See if you can find any clips. He calls out some plays based on the audibles. It was neat. Then they showed some other stuff on the radio, but it was like I was watching hope he explained what was going on.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    41,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    See if you can find any clips. He calls out some plays based on the audibles. It was neat. Then they showed some other stuff on the radio, but it was like I was watching hope he explained what was going on.
    Funny because people *****ed to CBS that he was "ruining the watching experience". When Phil Simms got it wrong he was called an idiot all the time.

    PROCESSING

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,982
    LeBatard started off his show just talking about it haha

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,982
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Funny because people *****ed to CBS that he was "ruining the watching experience". When Phil Simms got it wrong he was called an idiot all the time.
    Yeah. Exactly. People LOVE to nitpick announcing though.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    2,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Some people hated [that Romo] called the plays before they happened but that shows you how much he actually knows. If they make him stop I'm gonna cry.
    Is it possible for a defensive coordinator to be in his booth and have the TV on during the game? If Romo's doing a Patriots game and you see Matt Patricia in a booth instead of on the field where he normally is, you know what's going on -- RomoGate, or CommentatorGate {LOL}.

    Texans place TE C.J. Fiedorowicz on IR. But I've heard they like his replacement Stephen Anderson.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,982
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Is it possible for a defensive coordinator to be in his booth and have the TV on during the game? If Romo's doing a Patriots game and you see Matt Patricia in a booth instead of on the field where he normally is, you know what's going on -- RomoGate, or CommentatorGate {LOL}.

    Texans place TE C.J. Fiedorowicz on IR. But I've heard they like his replacement Stephen Anderson.
    Lol.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    61
    Can someone please tell me How come every time I'm on my phone I have to switch to "view full site"? It has never been like that before. Also many times when I press "view last unread post" it takes me to the last post on the thread. Also a new error. Thank you

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    2,863
    Eagles K Caleb Sturgis has a long term injury, and they have signed rookie K Jake Elliott (Memphis).

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,339
    Quote Originally Posted by tucksoe View Post
    Can someone please tell me How come every time I'm on my phone I have to switch to "view full site"? It has never been like that before. Also many times when I press "view last unread post" it takes me to the last post on the thread. Also a new error. Thank you
    You'll probably want to ask this question in the technical issues forum. Might get a better answer because I have no idea.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So Romo is already the best color guy in the entire league...
    By far. Great insight and I was shocked how into the game he was even getting. Genuine excitement when he was calling that Lynch run over Jurrell Casey. 10000000x better than Phil Simms.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    8,832
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Is it possible for a defensive coordinator to be in his booth and have the TV on during the game? If Romo's doing a Patriots game and you see Matt Patricia in a booth instead of on the field where he normally is, you know what's going on -- RomoGate, or CommentatorGate {LOL}.
    I don't think he's spelling secrets to anyone coaching in the NFL long enough.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You'll probably want to ask this question in the technical issues forum. Might get a better answer because I have no idea.
    Thank you .. didn't know there was one.. tried to email but that was broken too

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    41,621
    Brian Cushing suspended 10 games for a positive PED test.

    PROCESSING

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •