Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    damn thats awesome. love the patrick/myers clip as well

Hakstol was complimentary of Myers and Rubtsov today when asked about them.

Feels Rubtsov is a natural leader, always communicating with his linemates (even though his English isn't great), noted his great hockey sense and power as a player.

Feels Myers came into this rookie camp looking mature, not trying to be too flashy, looks like he put in the work this summer.

Any updates?

Not since what I posted.

The game will be streamed on the Flyers website, maybe that's an update?

Hart and Lyon will split duties, lines and D pairs haven't been established but lines will likely be similar to what they were today.

I'll be at the game. Cannot wait to see these kids in action.

Can't wait to see these kids in action.

Lines and D pairs tonight. This is pure magic. I am beyond pumped:

Those combinations are absolute perfection. I honestly don't know much about Bunnaman or Sushko, but I would assume they'll both benefit from being centered by Patrick. Absolutely cannot wait to see what this kid can do on the ice tonight in a 1C role against this level of talent. And that second line.. my goodness that's going to be amazing to watch. Love the third line as well being all 2017 draft picks (1st, 2nd, and 4th rounders). Going to be very interesting to see how Strome's skating has improved, if at all, to this point and how he looks out there against an increased talent level.

The combination of Sanheim and Myers on paper is unreal. Those two are the ones battling for a spot on this team out of camp and they're fighting from the outside in and it's nice to see them paired together. I really think the competition between them is going to bring out the best in both of them and help them have even more of a fire to make this team and develop into their potential and increase their ceilings. If that happens for both of them... it may not happen right out of camp, but I wouldn't be shocked if we saw both in the NHL this year. Cannot wait to see Morin either. Haven't watched him play in quite a while and he looks very mature and filled out. This is going to be such an awesome game to watch.

I love that Sanheim and Myers are together again. I'm hoping them + Hagg are this year's wave of youth. Myers has looked the part of making the NHL this season so far. That makes things very interesting.

Pairing Morin with Friedman is a shade to a Morin and Ghost combo.

Let's see how they fare. I'm excited.

Anybody know where I can watch this game?

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    Anybody know where I can watch this game?
    Believe it's being streamed on the Flyers website.

Of course it would be regionally blacked out haha.

I'm actually able to watch it. At least so far.

I know one rookie game doesn't mean a lot when you look at the big picture, but I also believe when watching someone play you can get an idea as to whether or not they have the raw tools to make it.

And right now, number 89 (who's name I can't even try and spell) is obviously a guy who should get an ELC, and can potentially become an NHL player. Quick, smart with obvious vision.

Lindblom is noticeably better than almost everyone else on the ice.

As is Patrick, I wish they'd have done more with his wingers though.

Morin still needs to clean up his edge work in the corners.

These are the most notable things I've seen through 1 period.

Is there a reason why Hagg isn't a part of this? Is it an eligibility thing? Strikes me as odd considering Morin is from the same draft and should be the same age. Unless of course it's because of the European thing with hagg.

Also, is there a reason why NAK isn't participating?

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    I'm actually able to watch it. At least so far.

I know one rookie game doesn't mean a lot when you look at the big picture, but I also believe when watching someone play you can get an idea as to whether or not they have the raw tools to make it.

And right now, number 89 (who's name I can't even try and spell) is obviously a guy who should get an ELC, and can potentially become an NHL player. Quick, smart with obvious vision.

Lindblom is noticeably better than almost everyone else on the ice.

As is Patrick, I wish they'd have done more with his wingers though.

Morin still needs to clean up his edge work in the corners.

These are the most notable things I've seen through 1 period.

Is there a reason why Hagg isn't a part of this? Is it an eligibility thing? Strikes me as odd considering Morin is from the same draft and should be the same age. Unless of course it's because of the European thing with hagg.

Also, is there a reason why NAK isn't participating?
    Hagg has 3 years in AHL. Isn't eligible. Aube-Kubel I believe they mentioned on the radio broadcast I'm listening to Hextall mentioned was sick.

And 89 is Ivan Korsenkov. Good to hear he is playing well. He is trying to earn a elc. Certainly sounds like Friedman is having a really good game. I have no idea trying to discern what is happening on the radio broadcast haha.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast