Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    They made the playoffs again because Marc Gasol+Randolph+Conley+Tony Allen have been playing with each other for years and have great chemistry. They would make it with or without Vince.
    Those 4, especially washed up Allen, way past his prime Randolph, and quitting Gasol are not automatic playoff spots any year in the West. Such a joke.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Vinsanity115; 09-08-2017 at 12:47 AM.

No, I won't apologize for having an opinion. You should apologize to everyone here for being a Nets fan, though
    Apologize for not being a bandwagon fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity115 View Post
    My guess is 42. That would be two more seasons. What he's still doing at his age is great, but it has to end sometime...right?

guys like Vince and Jamal are inspirational. they just want to ball, man

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I think he can defiantly dunk a ball at 60. Will he be able to dunk a basketball at 70?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Those 4, especially washed up Allen, way past his prime Randolph, and quitting Gasol are not automatic playoff spots any year in the West. Such a joke.

Right. So Vince Carter was the reason they made the playoffs. Who's biased, me or you?

Washed up Allen? Oh, the same Allen who made the NBA 2nd Defensive Team? What were you watching?

He's become a great glue guy who optimises the stars best, possibly better than most of their high end role players

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think he can defiantly dunk a ball at 60. Will he be able to dunk a basketball at 70?
    Idk but I do know his PER efficiency WARP rating won't be as good as Karl Malone when he's 70.

Right. So Vince Carter was the reason they made the playoffs. Who's biased, me or you?

Washed up Allen? Oh, the same Allen who made the NBA 2nd Defensive Team? What were you watching?
    This will be my last response to you, it's like arguing with a teenager first getting into basketball.

1. Stop putting assumptions and words into my mouth. I never said that, or really anything you've claimed.

2. Allen got 2nd defensive team. Vince got teammate of the year, veteran of the year. Is one off of skill and the other off of solely reputation then? Decide.

I don't get this debate to begin with..there was no debate..it was literally a 'how long will Vince Carter play?' thread. Read the OP, or any of my posts, where does it say anywhere anything you're claiming.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what does his age have to do with it? its still a bad season... there are still younger players anywhere in the draft better and worth playing over him... i never said he wasnt impressive for his age.. I said 8/3 on under 40 percent shooting with 1 3 point shot a game is bad esp when you lack speed and defense because of age.
    his age literally has everything to do with it lol come on you cant be that ignorant

the correct answer is

WHO GIVES A *****

/thread

why post then? clearly people like this discussion and its the offseason with nothing going on.

This will be my last response to you, it's like arguing with a teenager first getting into basketball.

1. Stop putting assumptions and words into my mouth. I never said that, or really anything you've claimed.

2. Allen got 2nd defensive team. Vince got teammate of the year, veteran of the year. Is one off of skill and the other off of solely reputation then? Decide.

I don't get this debate to begin with..there was no debate..it was literally a 'how long will Vince Carter play?' thread. Read the OP, or any of my posts, where does it say anywhere anything you're claiming.
    Teammate and veteran of the year... are those actual awards? I mean, you're the one with Vincanity on his name so I do think you're being extremely biased of his actual abilities on the court. In regards to #1, if that Memphis squad composing of Allen, Randolph, Conley, and Marc Gasol are not automatic playoffs, which player on their team made them a playoff team? Are you implying that Carter was that huge of a deal?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    why post then? clearly people like this discussion and its the offseason with nothing going on.
    I didn't say people shouldn't discuss ... I just offered my opinion on the subject matter... for me it is a stupid topic

in the future... take your own advice... if you don't like a post ... ignore it

Lol..a 40 year old NBA player getting people heated.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    I didn't say people shouldn't discuss ... I just offered my opinion on the subject matter... for me it is a stupid topic

in the future... take your own advice... if you don't like a post ... ignore it
    'who gives a ****?' isnt an opinion. but hey do you and just post that in every thread you dont like.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast