Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bogdan Bogdanovic playing real well in Eurobasket

Bogdan Bogdanovic poured in a game-high 30 points in Serbia's win over Latvia on Friday.
    Playing against a Latvian team featuring Kristaps Porzingis and Davis Bertans, Bogdanovic was the best player on the floor in this contest. In addition to the 30 points (on 9-of-17 shooting), he also chipped in four assists, three boards and three 3-pointers. Bogdanovic, who is 25 years old and NBA-ready, signed a three-year, $27 million deal with the Kings this summer and could see minutes on the wing right away for Sacramento.
    Bogdan Bogdanovic scored 17 points on 6-of-12 shooting during Monday's win over Turkey, adding three 3-pointers, four boards, two assists, one steal and two turnovers in 32 minutes.
    Bogdanovic should get in the rotation in Sacramento this season after signing a three-year, $27 million deal with the Kings this summer, although it'll be tough for him to consistently see his playing time in the 30s with Buddy Hield, Garrett Temple, Malachi Richardson and Justin Jackson all vying for minutes on the wings. At the moment, he looks like more of a late-round flier in deep leagues.
    Bogdan Bogdanovic continued his strong play at EuroBasket, finishing with 26 points, seven rebounds, seven assists and five steals in Serbia's win over Great Britain on Tuesday.
    Bogdanovic is now averaging 21.0 points, 4.3 rebounds, 4,3 assists, 2.8 treys, and 2.0 steals in 31.6 minutes through Serbia's first four games. The Kings have plenty of depth at both shooting guard and small forward, but they clearly think highly of Bogdanovic, as the inked him to a three-year, $27 million deal back in July. Bogdanovic is worth a look in the later rounds of fantasy drafts.
    http://rotoworld.com/player/nba/2389/bogdan-bogdanovic

I'm thinking that he'll be a front runner to start because he will be in game shape by the time training camp starts. Could help him get off to a faster start.
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere

“When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

That's reassuring. He's completes the roster pretty well. I know playoffs are very very unlikely, but what if an 8th seed happened? Would be crazy.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I am not the biggest believer in Hield either.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I see Hield more of a sixth man. He is a little undersized for a starting SG.

Bogdan can def handle center on his own for the Kings.

Quote Originally Posted by tmlftw23 View Post
    Bogdan can def handle center on his own for the Kings.
    That's taking small ball to the next level.

Bogdan vs Doncic in the Eurobasket finals on Sunday!!!!!!
    De'Aaron Fox | Buddy Hield | Bogdan Bogdanovic | Skal Labissiere

“When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck