Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Not sure why we throw backwards on a 4th and 1.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Judging from all the 4th down attempts, I'd wager the coaches are using the game to evaluate guys.

Youth and lack of chemistry seems to be the root of most of the issues. Penalties, missed connections effected the tone of the game alot, could have been a closer game.
    Exactly. That's what I saw.

I swear Beadles gave up 90% of the pressures/ sacks we allowed today.

''Sig by Johnle''

Guess I'm going to have to invest on interior OL prospect film.

Boxing > MMA

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed:31844653
    I think you're correct.

Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091:31844673
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed:31844653
    I think you're correct.
    Seen him on his *** multiple times. Should've brought in Magnuson, he couldn't have been worse.

''Sig by Johnle''

Kind of surprised by the dysfunction on offense. A lot of illegal formations, a blown play, needing TO's to avoid delay of game call. Not something I expected from a Shanny led offense, but he is a rookie HC and showed he has some things to work on as well.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Kind of surprised by the dysfunction on offense. A lot of illegal formations, a blown play, needing TO's to avoid delay of game call. Not something I expected from a Shanny led offense, but he is a rookie HC and showed he has some things to work on as well.
    Have to understand that he also went from a cohesive Atlanta OL with a very good QB to a team with 1 set OLman and a journeyman QB.

I'm still optimistic though. Not playoffs optimistic lol. I think we missed a lot of plays. Goodwins 2, and Hoyer missed quite a few open guys. Especially Taylor for a TD.

It's 1 week, even if we finish as bad or worse than last year, still plenty to be optimistic about. Like knowing you have a luxury vacation planned after a long cold winter. All that cap space and those picks are a huge stress reducer.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:31844714
    Have to understand that he also went from a cohesive Atlanta OL with a very good QB to a team with 1 set OLman and a journeyman QB.
    He's done better with worse We have a terrible start to the season though, two of the best, if not the top two, front sevens in the league and a sketchy O-line. Next week could get ugly in Seattle.

''Sig by Johnle''

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    He's done better with worse We have a terrible start to the season though, two of the best, if not the top two, front sevens in the league and a sketchy O-line. Next week could get ugly in Seattle.
    It'll be ugly quick. Holy **** we need some players. You can see some **** there with scheme. But we need help up front. A lot. And may even a QB....Maybe lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:31844739
    It's 1 week, even if we finish as bad or worse than last year, still plenty to be optimistic about. Like knowing you have a luxury vacation planned after a long cold winter. All that cap space and those picks are a huge stress reducer.
    Exactly. I'm very excited for the future.

I'm not mad that we lost, but definitely disappointed that we got blown out like we did. Team didn't look good on either side other than a play here or there.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast