Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Ok, but still, you just showed we are putrid at offense. He still tried those 4th downs.
    I like that he went for it. He doesn't know the team yet but is learning what our weaknesses are real quick. (The o-line)

This whole season is pretty much to evaluate the team in order to figure out what moves we have to make in 2018 in order to take the rebuild to the next level.

We were the worst team in the NFL last year. This year is all about preparing for the 2018 draft and free agency while getting the new systems installed.

Not shocked by anything in this game. O-line and D-line holding their own in the run game, but getting whooped in the passing game.

''Sig by Johnle''

Hoyer's accuracy is off. That defense got into his head after all the sacks.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Not shocked by anything in this game. O-line and D-line holding their own in the run game, but getting whooped in the passing game.

Funny, I saw the glaring mismatches in this one, and got poo poo'd on by niner fans. I'm surprised it's not 40-0.

The 49ers are atrocious, actually worse than last year.

#tank2017

Let's just get ready for the off-season.

4 wins might be aggressive. The Rams are lighting up the Colts, the 49ers couldn't light up a christmas tree right now.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Finally a meaningful completion.

Boxing > MMA

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Dam, another penalty. Sweet, it's on Carolina. I want to see us score two TD's today. Please. Three and a FG would be great. Make this a game in the 4th.

We convert on 4th down!!!!

Rally time.

Boxing > MMA

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao

Holding Garcon like a security blanket.

I'd pass here.

Shanahan was calling time out. Refs ignored him.

We scored! lol

The Bengals were shut out today. I think we'll score 17.

Missed 2 PI calls. Also didn't grant us that time

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo:31844551
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post

Funny, I saw the glaring mismatches in this one, and got poo poo'd on by niner fans. I'm surprised it's not 40-0.

The 49ers are atrocious, actually worse than last year.

#tank2017

Let's just get ready for the off-season.

4 wins might be aggressive. The Rams are lighting up the Colts, the 49ers couldn't light up a christmas tree right now.
    The defense alone makes us better than last year. The run D was solid today, after being possibly the worst ever last year. Nobody should've expected us to compete for a playoff spot this year. I'm hoping for a solid young defense and a few players to flash on offense. The defense has been improved so far.

''Sig by Johnle''

There we go. Nice strip by Robinson to force the fumble. Let's go!

Boxing > MMA

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    You also wanted us to draft either Goff or Lynch as our franchise QB. Do they still wish we'd have took them?
    Goff had a good day today. Over 300 yards passing, about 22/28, TD no ints. Just led a scoring drive off a deep ball as I type this. (Ran it in with the RB next play).

LOL

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast