Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Comon....

Defending world champions. Dynasty in full swing. Keep it down haters. Keep it down.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

wow. blown coverage. We are catching all kinds of breaks here.

Defending world champions. Dynasty in full swing. Keep it down haters. Keep it down.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please:31844334
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Idk why, but I've like Ray-Ray for some time. I think he could be a decent weak side LB in this scheme. Glad to see Foster walking around though, dodged a bullet. I won't mind if we sit him the rest of this game, he's our future.
    I have loved Ray Ray since he arrived to the team. Hard hitting, explosive enforcer.
    I don't know about all of that, but he's a sound tackler, fast, and as a former safety, is pretty good in coverage.

''Sig by Johnle''

Garcon making plays!

Three 1st round picks on the DL, and there's no pass rush to be found...

''Sig by Johnle''

Comon....early pick gives the ball away.

Like the effort to stop him by Hoyer though.

Shannahan's play calling in 1st half was stupid.

The "fans" over on webzone are being ********. Crying like four year olds. I'm not sure of I can even read gameday threads over there anymore.

Anyhow, our main issue so far is the o-line. Defense has been hanging in even without Foster. Tartt has made some mistakes but had that int.

CAR is getting too much pressure on Hoyer. That sort of pressure creates sacks and eventually ints as the QB looks to get rid of the ball before he's mauled.

Anyway, Goodwins drop on that deep ball killed us. We all know we need QB, WR and o-line so the offense so far shouldn't surprise us. This is not a playoff team. We also need to get a pass rush going. No Lynch hurts but our D-line shoukd be getting more pressure.

ENJOY the rebuild!

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Shannahan's play calling in 1st half was stupid.
    Not really. The o-line was stupid. The drop on that deep pass was stupid. Hoyer is under constant pressure. He's not a great QB, he needs time to pass or he gets flustered.

We need to draft QB, WR and o-line. You should've known this coming into this game.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Three 1st round picks on the DL, and there's no pass rush to be found...
    Ya, this is a concern. As I type this Newton just had about 5 seconds to pass. We NEED a pass rusher on the edge.

Still, thus far I'd say the o-line is the biggest issue.

Our WRs and QB can get us to the playoffs, the Oline I agree, sans Staley, needs work.

Defense has showed potential, despite the O putting them in some rough spots. We're still lacking a pass rush.

Interior O-line has been awful. Beadles is being beat like a red-headed step child, I'm guessing Tomlinson starts next week.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    Not really. The o-line was stupid. The drop on that deep pass was stupid. Hoyer is under constant pressure. He's not a great QB, he needs time to pass or he gets flustered.

We need to draft QB, WR and o-line. You should've known this coming into this game.
    Ok, but still, you just showed we are putrid at offense. He still tried those 4th downs.

Hoyer had to have a great game today for us to win. He's been ok. I blame Goodwin on the 2 bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Our WRs and QB can get us to the playoffs, the Oline I agree, sans Staley, needs work.
    Goodwin isn't a proven commodity. He has been on the fence of being an OK #2. Garcon isn't a true #1 WR. A good possession guy kinda like Boldin. He could be great with a true #1 on the other side.

I don't know about Hoyer being a QB that will lead you to the playoffs. He had 4 good games out of 6 last year but without some good blocking he's lost. To be fair most QB's are lost without good blocking.

Blocking blocking blocking. Penalties, dropping passes, sacks and poor throws under pressure have killed us today.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast