Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Week 1: Carolina Panthers @ San Francisco 49ers

WEEK 1

@

Thursday, September 21st at 5:25 PST
    TV: NFL Network
    Last edited by valade16; 09-20-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Going in, I'm guessing we'll be without Kittle and Ward.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Shannahan now has my full support after his "I don't mean to be a ****" comment about not naming starters.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    I loved that. Funny to watch.

Oh and.....FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Like real football too. Not that garbage we've been forced to watch the last couple years.

over or under?

Taylor: 5 catches
    Hyde: 120 total yards
    Foster: 10 tackles, 2 TFL
    Armstead: 1 sack

Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    over or under?

Taylor -- over
    Hyde - under
    Foster - under (barely)
    Armstead - equal, 1 sack

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    over or under?

Taylor -- over
    Hyde - under
    Foster - under (barely)
    Armstead - equal, 1 sack
    I think Thomas was set at 1 tackle

Why we are champions of the World Series!

over or under?

Under, over, over, under, and over for Thomas like whoever sets these over under need to find another job

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Under, over, over, under, and over for Thomas like whoever sets these over under need to find another job
    Wow sorry for trying to start some conversation about the game.

You're such a *******.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

And he asks why I don't scold other people *sigh*.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    And he asks why I don't scold other people *sigh*.
    Never said that but insist whatever rules is unforced need to apply to everyone and not just for some posters to abuse but not others.
    Last edited by eDush; 09-07-2017 at 04:13 PM.

Never said that but insist whatever rules is unforced need to apply to everyone and not just for some posters to abuse but not others.
    I don't unenforce with anyone. People get away with giving you **** because you always find a way to step in it yourself.

This is a fine example of why you need to think before you post. You either meant to insult a poster for his over/unders OR you didn't think and ended up insulting him anyway. Enthusiasm or being brash isn't an excuse. When you're the only one who gets a heaping helping of backlash, maybe it's time to look in the mirror.

I could have gone up the chain with you several times, but I like to give people tons of opportunities. I'm not a heavy narc type. Just be better.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I don't unenforce with anyone. People get away with giving you **** because you always find a way to step in it yourself.

This is a fine example of why you need to think before you post. You either meant to insult a poster for his over/unders OR you didn't think and ended up insulting him anyway. Enthusiasm or being brash isn't an excuse. When you're the only one who gets a heaping helping of backlash, maybe it's time to look in the mirror.

I could have gone up the chain with you several times, but I like to give people tons of opportunities. I'm not a heavy narc type. Just be better.
    Seriously, I thought the poster got the under and over from some betting website that runs these type of side bets all the time. Poster wasn't specific that he had set it himself so my quip was on that but if he did felt insulted by it, I will apologize. If that was me that set them and got a reply like that, I would lol and think nothing of it

And there were more insults toward me then the other way around since last season and some are very annoying but I don't take it personally and frankly don't even care as long as the rules applies to everyone. Yes I was way more insulting to others during Mike Nolan tenor due to all the Smith lovers that came out of nowhere trolling for him with their excuses that it was everyone's fault but him. And then we got a great QB in Kap who took us to the SB yet some still argue Smith should be the starter and it still bothers me but I don't insults others anymore that would break any rules, I think.

Seriously, I thought the poster got the under and over from some betting website that runs these type of side bets all the time. Poster wasn't specific that he had set it himself so my quip was on that but if he did felt insulted by it, I will apologize. If that was me that set them and got a reply like that, I would lol and think nothing of it

And there were more insults toward me then the other way around since last season and some are very annoying but I don't take it personally and frankly don't even care as long as the rules applies to everyone. Yes I was way more insulting to others during Mike Nolan tenor due to all the Smith lovers that came out of nowhere trolling for him with their excuses that it was everyone's fault but him. And then we got a great QB in Kap who took us to the SB yet some still argue Smith should be the starter and it still bothers me but I don't insults others anymore that would break any rules, I think.
    Your join date is 2013. How is exactly did you interact during the Mike Nolan years?

And compared to the people insulting you, your own personal pile of posts that come across as wrong, presumptive, insulting, etc etc etc adds up to an equal one to everyone's toward you.

As I've said over and over, and you can keep writing paragraphs to the contrary, if you shape it up, others will let it be. Simple as that.
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 09-07-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast