Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    1980 again. Where's my paper sack. Payton is predictable and it IS time for him to go. Looking toward the draft. My optimism over the last 3 losing seasons is gone . I love em but I'm tired of it. My Braves suck and now the Saints. I miss winning. Exhausted rooting on them. We have all done our part as fans and stayed vigil through the past 3 seasons.

And now Strief is out a few weeks. Not saying he is any good hes just a large person to take up space, but that means the Saints are going to the well early for O-linemen. When does Armstead come back? I would feel better with Armstead and Ramrod on the left and right then Ramrod and Kelemente on the left and right.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Just once though I'd like to hear a leader of the Saints come out and publicly call this team out when it fails.

Like really give it to these guys. If AP does nothing hear all season I think if the losing continues he will call them out on it. Hell give me a platform I'll do it.

I mean at some point optimism becomes delusion and disrespectful.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78:31847738
    And now Strief is out a few weeks. Not saying he is any good hes just a large person to take up space, but that means the Saints are going to the well early for O-linemen. When does Armstead come back? I would feel better with Armstead and Ramrod on the left and right then Ramrod and Kelemente on the left and right.
    Harris time?

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Harris time?
    Which Harris are you talking about? DeVontae Harris needs to get "injured" this week in practice. That Harris needs some aloe vera today because his *** was burnt yesterday. He's an Aggie I knew there was a reason I never liked him.

Not sure who else the Saints could use at OL. Whatever happened to Landon Turner? Well if he isn't on the active roster it must be for a reason. Hes a huge guy and could provide more depth.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I meant Bryce Harris, and he was re-signed. Lasco to the practice squad. Bighill released.

Week 1: New Orleans Saints @ Minnesota Vikings

Oh that Harris. He's another huge guy but how well is he gonna play? I like that Lasco is on the team again.

Just throwing this out there but of your the Saints do you call the Cardinals and dangle Ingram or Peterson as trade bait? If I'm Loomis i try to fleece them with AD. I would be ok going with Ingram Kamara and Lasco.

Doesn't hurt to call and ask. Too bad they can't switch DBs with Arizona.

Sean Payton's play calling is still hurting this defense as a team! Them boys played their ***'s off til the 1:31 min mark in the 2nd Qtr, that's when sean payton instean of going into the half behind by a 10-6 score and his defense playing x amount of plays, he starts to call time outs trying to get the ball back into his stagnant offense , but sacrifice the defensive guys total plays and length being out on the field trying to defend on the road w/o a running game to support their effort!
    no running game will always equal to no defense!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

We keep taking fliers on offensive guys (AP Fleener spiller) they never pan out and do not solve the problem. The D is hot garbage. Carmichael should call the plays on offense not Payton. We should pick a running back and ride with him. Changing them so often tips the d off on plays and doesn't allow anyone to get into a rythum. Payton MUST GO if we have another bad season and find a d minded coach

On offense Brees should change the play call with as much freedom as he pleases.

On defense we can't put ourselves in situations where LBs end up on WRs in coverage. Yes I love the LB improvements, especially in coverage, but hey if a teams passing on you with ease go to more DBs and Safeties imo.

Let them run it but don't let them gash you with big pass plays.

I like that Jordan is standing up from time to time in coverage that almost led to an INT and a concussion but thats not expected either.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456