• Eagles - BDawk is our hero.

2 66.67%
  • Redskins - Fire BDawk.

0 0%
  • Tie - GTFO

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    I'll say one thing about the wentz/Bradford thing. I think Wentz clearly has a stronger arm. Last game against the skins he threw a ball like 65+ yards down the field and it looked effortless. That being said, I think Bradford clearly has better accuracy at this point.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Watch him plenty. Sorry to burst your bubble, but your bae will never be a top QB in the league. Short accuracy is great and he can carve up some bad defenses when he has time to throw the ball, but so can a lot of NFL QB's.
    He will finish, barring OL health and his own, a top 10 QB this season.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He will finish, barring OL health and his own, a top 10 QB this season.
    In what capacity? Standard Fantasy? QB rating? QBR? Yards? TD's? I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    why would you have any doubts this team wont come to play against anyone? common opponents is part of a tie breaker if it were to come down to it (comes after H2H and div record)
    Are you saying that every team gets up for every game?

In what capacity? Standard Fantasy? QB rating? QBR? Yards? TD's? I don't see it.
    Overall qb play. Stats don't tell the whole story. I imagine he will be top 10ish in fantasy though.

Overall qb play. Stats don't tell the whole story. I imagine he will be top 10ish in fantasy though.
    And how exactly are you going to determine that? Bradford will not be a top 10 QB this season and certainly not in fantasy. I'll double down and say Wentz outpaces him in both.

And how exactly are you going to determine that? Bradford will not be a top 10 QB this season and certainly not in fantasy. I'll double down and say Wentz outpaces him in both.
    I think you're being a bit of a homer, but I hope you're right regarding Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Are you saying that every team gets up for every game?
    im saying this team is known to get up for every game. its a weird thing to be worried about. its week 2 after a big W and even if we lay an egg it doesnt mean they werent up for the game. Its a chance to go 2-0 and beat one of the best teams in the league.

dont bother. just ignore it so this convo about the Vikes QB can die.

Guys. Bradford's been gone how long? Lol.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

I think you're being a bit of a homer, but I hope you're right regarding Wentz.
    I'm not at all. Shame on you if you didn't take him in the later rounds of every fantasy draft. I mean guys like Andy Dalton and Eli Manning were going in front of him in my drafts. Carson is much closer to being a top 10 QB in fantasy(which I think he already is) and a top 10 QB in the league already than Sammy Sleeves has ever been.

fantasy production is as useless as talking about Bradford.

I'm not at all. Shame on you if you didn't take him in the later rounds of every fantasy draft. I mean guys like Andy Dalton and Eli Manning were going in front of him in my drafts. Carson is much closer to being a top 10 QB in fantasy(which I think he already is) and a top 10 QB in the league already than Sammy Sleeves has ever been.
    2QB league and I have Rodgers and Wentz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I have Carson in all 4 of the leagues I'm in, great later round value. He will put up fantasy points no doubt, similar to guys like Bortles in the past. We are likely to throw much more than we run, so that helps.

He's certainly not a top 10 QB in football today, that's where the homer comment is concerned. He might not even be a top 20 today.

QB's better than Wentz, as it is today:

Ryan
    Flacco
    Newton
    Stafford
    Rodgers
    Bradford
    Brady
    Brees
    Carr
    Ben
    Rivers
    Winston
    Mariota

That's 13 guys. Then you have guys in the list below that could go either way. Of course some of those guys are nearing the end of their careers too. Keep in mind, I'm not talking about who is the better QB to build around or who has the highest ceiling, that list would look entirely different.

Cousins
    Wilson
    Dak
    Eli
    Smith
    Palmer
    Cutler
    Dalton

Guys he's definitely better than:
    Tyrod
    Glennon
    Kizer
    Siemian
    Savage/Watson
    Tolzien
    Bortles
    Goff
    McCown
    Hoyer

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    fantasy production is as useless as talking about Bradford.
    For someone who doesn't like Bradford, you sure seem to post a lot about Bradford.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast