Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

colin kaepernick is who we thought he was.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...ns-481653.html

A guy that knew he was in over his head and couldnt keep up in the NFL and thus went the racial route to maintain his name and his GF is a big part of it.

Kap is a tool

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    that's some funny ****. not gonna lie. these melenial idiots don't understand why that would be inapropriate and don't seem to understand consequences.

Ray Lewis is still salty that Kaeps gf got him good with that meme

That's unfortunate.

#BirdGang #LakeShow #RedBirds

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    that's some funny ****. not gonna lie. these melenial idiots don't understand why that would be inapropriate and don't seem to understand consequences.
    Ya! Melanials R da biggist ediots I dun eva met in da hole wurld ya hear? Sad!
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Ray Lewis is still salty that Kaeps gf got him good with that meme
    Probably, but it doesn't make it any less dumb on her part to publicly antagonize the organization her bf was attempting to secure employment with.
    Yankees Farm System

Lewis already used up his one good lie. No one's buying this.
    this my sig

people still spend time thinking about this guy?

He deserves to play in the league. He should be in the league. But you can't blame the Ravens for not wanting to sign him after that picture came out.

I think at some point in the season, one team will get desperate enough and sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Probably, but it doesn't make it any less dumb on her part to publicly antagonize the organization her bf was attempting to secure employment with.
    nope. I also checked her Twitter account and. she rants all the time about it. how it's racist that he is not playing. how Ray Lewis is some pawn for the ravens for their racist actions. she clearly does not know when to **** her face.

fact is. I'm not sure any coach wants to deal with weakly questions about a guys protest. especially one that is not very good.

I mean. you tell me if kaep had Tom Brady tallent. does anyone think he would be without a job. absolutely not. you put up with his issues cause he is good. the fact that colin sucks and has these issues to deal with is why he is without a job.

also. I think it's funny that his GF is claiming racism. when 80 percent of the nfl players are black.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    He deserves to play in the league. He should be in the league. But you can't blame the Ravens for not wanting to sign him after that picture came out.

I think at some point in the season, one team will get desperate enough and sign him.
    we will have to see. I think most coaches agree the publicity stunt is not worth the hassle it brings to the team. getting questions every week. etc.

I mean. I have a question. wherever you work. would it be acceptable to turn yourself into a public spectacle. one in which new reporters bombard you boss with questions about it each week. I get that it's the nfl and its diferent. but I still think that most bosses and or coaches would agree he is not worth it.

There is more to football then just the game and Kap and now his GF bring extra baggage. It's not like he is an elite player so the juice isn't worth the squeeze. If he didn't have all of this controversy surrounding him he MAY have landed a non guaranteed roster spot somewhere.

Before someone goes out and says but he had 16-4 TD/INT ratio also look at his QBR 55.2% and Completion of 59.2% Truth is he just isn't that good of a QB. The other QB's he compares with aren't any good either but they don't have a circus around them as well.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Yeah thats bad on her part but I am not buying ray lewis anymore. He is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    There is more to football then just the game and Kap and now his GF bring extra baggage. It's not like he is an elite player so the juice isn't worth the squeeze. If he didn't have all of this controversy surrounding him he MAY have landed a non guaranteed roster spot somewhere.

Before someone goes out and says but he had 16-4 TD/INT ratio also look at his QBR 55.2% and Completion of 59.2% Truth is he just isn't that good of a QB. The other QB's he compares with aren't any good either but they don't have a circus around them as well.
    100 percent agree. truth is though. IMO. Media is what has made him more untouchable than he really should be. kneeling to show some sort of (not sure if I'm using the right wording ) resistance. that's not what got him in this issue. if so tons of players would be out of jobs. the fact that he became the face. a focal peice. and the media swarmed on it. that's where the issue comes. when a coach is at a podium and has to answer questions after games on kaep kneeling or something he said about something it just doesn't belong on the football field.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast