Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this Week 1 matchup?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kansas City Chiefs

3 30.00%
  • New England Patriots

7 70.00%
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Pats pass rush was totally non-existent. That could be a theme this season.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I'd have to break down the whole leave to give an exact ranking. I certainly don't think NE is in the discussion for #1 or anything. I'd need to do more research to give a precise range. I don't think it's a weakness though which is what you said originally.
    I said the pass rush was weak and I stand by that statement. Against the run I would say they are above average despite Kareem Hunt's good game.

Pats fans are going to find out why not one Bills fan was upset over losing Gilmore.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Pats fans are going to find out why not one Bills fan was upset over losing Gilmore.
    well the Bills have Shady lol so that alone is reason not to care. But your timing is weird considering the dude scored 3x while being used a goaline back

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    well the Bills have Shady lol so that alone is reason not to care. But your timing is weird considering the dude scored 3x while being used a goaline back
    You seem to be confusing Gillise (RB) and Gilmore (CB) who were both on the Bills last year.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Smith was 1-3 against him and Gilmore had a PBU on one of the incompletions. Unfortunately the 1 completion was the 75 yard TD where someone ran the coverage wrong. I remember he had a play like that against us last year where Higan beat him for a TD because he thought the safety would be there. So in conjunction with last night I fear if he's just a guy who doesn't understand coverages. But it could be me over-focusing on 2 plays. Otherwise, I thought he looked great in coverage. Granted, KC has very "meh" receivers but that was the matchup. I also thought he was good in run support, though I do remember one open field miss against Hunt. A CB missing one on one vs a RB thigh I can only get so mad on.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Gilmore...Not Gillislee

City of Champions

He's not talking about Gillislee, he said Gilmore.

Fun game last night, beer poured on me and harassment all night included. Things got a little dicey when some Pats fans were coming at me about a lack of championships for the Chiefs and I retorted with "well, if you really want to talk Super Bowls, I'm a Giants fan."

Sweet, sweet victory. The silence of the stadium in the end was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Still ignoring that question so I guess it was Lynch
    I'm not an eagles fan...

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I'm not an eagles fan...
    Soooo.........tooo ashamed it was Lynch still?

Alex Smith will tease you with games like this every now and then. Then he'll go right back into short passes short of the first down marker over and over again.

Unless he passes deep FAR more often most of the season he'll be replaced in 2018. I like him, he's a great guy and all so I hope he does it. I'd like to see him land on the Bronco's. Maybe play in a couple super bowls before he retires.

Will the pressure from Mahomes force Alex to break out of his shell? Who knows, it will be a good reason to watch KC games this year.

Side note:

Why is this site so dead? I stopped posting for a while, came back recently and there's hardly anyone posting here. What happened?

On my work desktop for some reason I can't click on any threads. I'm running windows 7 on that one. Have no issues on other computers.

Outside of that did a lot of people get banned or something? Politics has been creeping into football a lot over the last year or so- has that driven some fans away? What's going on with this site, specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    Side note:

Why is this site so dead? I stopped posting for a while, came back recently and there's hardly anyone posting here. What happened?

On my work desktop for some reason I can't click on any threads. I'm running windows 7 on that one. Have no issues on other computers.

Outside of that did a lot of people get banned or something? Politics has been creeping into football a lot over the last year or so- has that driven some fans away? What's going on with this site, specifically?
    Where do we begin...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Where do we begin...lol
    Political drama?

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast