Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

When and who will dethrone the Curry/Durant Warriors?

What team in the future do you see finally taking down this Warriors team? How many years down the road will it be? Will they break up before they get beat?

It's a prediction thread obviously..

The Truth Hurts.

Celtics. This year.

In all seriousness, I think once a feud occurs between Durant & Curry or Klay. Something will happen, egos can build but also destroy.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity115 View Post
    Celtics. This year.

In all seriousness, I think once a feud occurs between Durant & Curry or Klay. Something will happen, egos can build but also destroy.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    None of those players have egos though.

I think the Celtics and Bucks are the closest.

Bucks 100 percent because they have a superstar in G, very good 2 and 3 options with Middleton and Jabari. Brogdon is to me another Gary Harris glue type guy. Thon is an X factor and Wilson is going to the mid round pick we look at in a few years and say wow he was a steal. Bucks aren't ready yet but their young talent develops they are my sleeper pick for sure.

They will win every title while they are together, unless there's a major injury.

Can't predict injuries ... So, 3 years is my guess.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

The Pelicans next year. The won't be able to handle those big men with Rondo feeding them. Plus they also have Holiday.

Two or three years from now. I'd say Spurs as long as Leonard and Pop remain in the team.

Dynasties get over hyped in the moment. Going to the finals every year takes it's toll on you. I don't care how great your team is. Injuries, hunger/drive, age, wear and tear, while other teams are gunning for you. I can see the Warriors winning one more, stuff happens.

The Ball dynasty gon take over soon in the purple & gold.

Playoffs next year, dethrone the Dubs the following!

I'VE SPOKEN IT INTO EXISTENCE!!!

Giannis and Kristaps will team up to create a DualCorn someday and battle the Warriors of the bay. There will be lots of magic as both teams will be at lvl 99. Giannis and KP are still leveling up right now But have lots of MP already. But they are outmatched by the sorcery of the splashers. The Journey begins.

Draymond Green

Cavs. They still have a excellent ball club that will get even better near trade deadline
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

The only way the Warriors lose is if Draymond Green starts kicking his own guys in the nuts.

The Wolves in 2020

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The Wolves in 2020
    I think so too. a few years of playing together and they will be scary.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast