Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    do you pay him to follow your women around?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Finished with school. Working with a Tier 1 automotive supplier in a production support role. Things are going fairly well. You're still in medical, yeah?
    Nice, keep rolling man, that was a smart decision you made back then (or at least seems so from my perspective)

Na no med here, but certainly in a better place now so no complaints. When a mathematical mind gets to think math and not science, he is free

I'm with you! I'm very sexist. I think there is some serious BS going on regarding the sexes and it's going to end up really ****ing the species. Men are almost being taught to be weaker so women can be stronger.
    Yea, gotta be true to natural order, men are physically dominant, gotta exert that dominance. Except for dominatrix Thursday's, obviously...

You know what this girl from the motherland said to me recently? "a girl should be domesticated, that's what I know". Fuuuk, you drive me wild. I'm in the wrong jungle! Domesticated. Wild. See the balance? yin and yang, something like that..

I do support feminism tho, as men we kinda ****ed it up. Kinda asked for it. Basically been treating women like **** in like damn near every society since civilization arose...
    Last edited by nastynice; 09-11-2017 at 07:49 AM.

My girl hates feminist

I'm with you! I'm very sexist. I think there is some serious BS going on regarding the sexes and it's going to end up really ****ing the species. Men are almost being taught to be weaker so women can be stronger.
    Look at any sitcom in the past 20 years. The men would likely be dead if it weren't for the woman, due to being so stupid they can barely sustain life. The push for equality, has moved into the emasculation of men.

When women wonder where the manners, and actions of their grandpa went, the answer won't be what they want to hear...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Look at any sitcom in the past 20 years. The men would likely be dead if it weren't for the woman, due to being so stupid they can barely sustain life. The push for equality, has moved into the emasculation of men.

When women wonder where the manners, and actions of their grandpa went, the answer won't be what they want to hear...
    Dave Chapele- "Chivalry is dead and women killed it"

I completely agree.
    Women get away with way more than men do. They can say or do what they want with zero repercussion and in the case that a guy says or does something to fight back, the "How could you? I'm a woman" card is played.
    It's really just the US. Many American woman are ****ed.

If you are equal and wanted to be treated as such then if you act the way a guy does right before he gets decked, you should prepare for the same fate. But it doesn't work like that. If you want to be a broadcaster and someone tells you you suck and don't know anything, don't play "It's because they resent a woman in the job" No, you are just bad at it.

You want to be treated like a lady? Act like one.

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Ohhh you want me to be meak, like some little 1950s housewife and let you walk on me? Well those days are over!!!"

No. I just want you to acknowledge the differences between the sexes and respect me as me the same way you want that respect and I want you to understand that your strength is actually in your yin, your feminine element, not acting like a dude who can never have a consequence.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Dave Chapele- "Chivalry is dead and women killed it"

I completely agree.
    Women get away with way more than men do. They can say or do what they want with zero repercussion and in the case that a guy says or does something to fight back, the "How could you? I'm a woman" card is played.
    It's really just the US. Many American woman are ****ed.

If you are equal and wanted to be treated as such then if you act the way a guy does right before he gets decked, you should prepare for the same fate. But it doesn't work like that. If you want to be a broadcaster and someone tells you you suck and don't know anything, don't play "It's because they resent a woman in the job" No, you are just bad at it.

You want to be treated like a lady? Act like one.

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Ohhh you want me to be meak, like some little 1950s housewife and let you walk on me? Well those days are over!!!"

No. I just want you to acknowledge the differences between the sexes and respect me as me the same way you want that respect and I want you to understand that your strength is actually in your yin, your feminine element, not acting like a dude who can never have a consequence.
    perfectly put. Seriously.

And yes, there is a big reason many American men marry outside their race/culture. American women would be stoned to death is 3 minutes in many countries with their attitudes, and high level of disrespect.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

*****es be crazy !

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, gotta be true to natural order, men are physically dominant, gotta exert that dominance. Except for dominatrix Thursday's, obviously...

You know what this girl from the motherland said to me recently? "a girl should be domesticated, that's what I know". Fuuuk, you drive me wild. I'm in the wrong jungle! Domesticated. Wild. See the balance? yin and yang, something like that..

I do support feminism tho, as men we kinda ****ed it up. Kinda asked for it. Basically been treating women like **** in like damn near every society since civilization arose...
    Women at one point were revered for their femininity. They were the leaders. There's a reason we call it mother Earth, mother nature...
    So we did as a species **** up but now it's rolling the opposite way.

I've dated those "domesticated" women. And what's cool is that, behind closed doors, she will rip you a new one and she will run **** but when you are out, she plays the part. It's really nice. People get all freaky and stalk about gender stereotypes but the truth is most of us are closer to those stereotypical roles than we are to the ends of the spectrum. Gender roles exist for a reason. It's always fascinating to listen to someone stake the claim of gender role bias or discrimination when it applies to them but when they criticize people who live in that more "normal" realm, they don't acknowledge that they are displaying an even worse bias. You want to be accepted and acknowledged for who you are? Great. But then you criticize those from whom you are seeking that acceptance? You can't have it both ways. I digress.

What women fall to understand is that, if you treat me like a man and in a way that empowers my instincts and impulses, I am going to feel good about that and it will in turn behave in a way that can create the space for you to feel more like a woman. It is yin and yang exactly. Yin and yang are not static, they are moving and changing based on the other. Women can be yang and men can be yin, we all have that, but when a yang man is expected to act more yin than his girl, it messes stuff up.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Women at one point were revered for their femininity. They were the leaders. There's a reason we call it mother Earth, mother nature...

I've dated those "domesticated" women. And what's cool is that, behind closed doors, she will rip you a new one and she will run **** but when you are out, she plays the part. It's really nice. People get all freaky and stalk about gender stereotypes but the truth is most of us are closer to those stereotypical roles than we are to the ends of the spectrum. Gender roles exist for a reason. It's always fascinating to listen to someone stake the claim of gender role bias or discrimination when it applies to them but when they criticize people who live in that more "normal" realm, they don't acknowledge that they are displaying an even worse bias. You want to be accepted and acknowledged for who you are? Great. But then you criticize those from whom you are seeking that acceptance? You can't have it both ways. I digress.

What women fall to understand is that, if you treat me like a man and in a way that empowers my instincts and impulses, I am going to feel good about that and it will in turn behave in a way that can create the space for you to feel more like a woman. It is yin and yang exactly. Yin and yang are not static, they are moving and changing based on the other. Women can be yang and men can be yin, we all have that, but when a yang man is expected to act more yin than his girl, it messes stuff up.
    well, that can be explained by this:

Most people try and force relationships, instead of letting them happen naturally. If you are an alpha male, or even a male that requires being allowed to be a MAN, you need to find a woman who not only accepts that, but desires it. And vice versa.

But yeah, the more women push for, and achieve, equality in all manners, the more their search for a traditional man will be harder and harder to successfully accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    *****es be crazy !
    Prett much sums it all up! lmao

A true wise man. You are Wes 2.0!

Yea, I feel you on the domesticated women ripping you a new one, and it's all good, a woman SHOULD have fire. She should be dominant but in a feminine way

It's funny even from a culture perspective. Egyptian women for example, probably from outside it looks like they are very oppressed because they're covered and not many women work etc etc, but I can guarantee you the avg Egyptian woman has WAY more free reign than any American women. It's just their culture, they are known to run ****.

Now I said Egyptian, not Arab, there's plenty of Arab culture that treat women like ****, like Yemen, and obviously poster boy Saudi

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    well, that can be explained by this:

Most people try and force relationships, instead of letting them happen naturally. If you are an alpha male, or even a male that requires being allowed to be a MAN, you need to find a woman who not only accepts that, but desires it. And vice versa.
    Yup. I also think older guy + younger girl = good. Something seems much more natural and comfortable about that dynamic, in my experience.

Yup. I also think older guy + younger girl = good. Something seems much more natural and comfortable about that dynamic, in my experience.
    well, older guy + younger girl already plays into traditional roles (Man the provider, woman the caretaker), so naturally that works great many times.

you like ****ing young *****es

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast