Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    26,511

    Guy catches wife cheating, faces burglary charges

    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20,514
    The boss' house looks pretty nice.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    70,799
    while it sucks, the dude unlawfully went into someone else's house. You can't do that..

    However, very bush move by the boss guy.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    24,629
    I used the Find My iPhone App to locate a short-term girlfriend who had been staying at my house, but was "missing" when I came home from work.

    I located her iPhone about 20 miles away and it didn't move for about 20 minutes so I decided to drive there and see what was up. I found her drunk off her *** and parked at a convenience store.

    Apparently she was missing a pair of panties, decided I had stolen them, found knives in a kitchen drawer, and decided that I might be a lunatic and dangerous so she decided to: 1. drink half a bottle of sake, 2. go home, 3. drink more on the way. Six months later she called to apologize. She found the panties tucked into a pocket in the side pocket of her suitcase and she was back on her meds because she was bipolar.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,313
    Hey man, its america. That's crazy tho, there def seems to be no kind of lee way in regards to a cheating spouse here. Other places, they get it, its natural, dude coulda walked in and smoked both his and her *** and they get it, they let it slide, its natural. Over here, dude is getting charged with burglary, lol, wtf!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    21,299
    The door wasn't locked so, it's not a felony. He will get a slap on the wrist.
    But she should have to give up the kids and pay him child support. You want equality? There you go. If your husband cheated on you and got caught, when you filed, that's what would happen. Same should hold for you, lady.




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    35,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The door wasn't locked so, it's not a felony. He will get a slap on the wrist.
    But she should have to give up the kids and pay him child support. You want equality? There you go. If your husband cheated on you and got caught, when you filed, that's what would happen. Same should hold for you, lady.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,139
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice:31837639
    Hey man, its america. That's crazy tho, there def seems to be no kind of lee way in regards to a cheating spouse here. Other places, they get it, its natural, dude coulda walked in and smoked both his and her *** and they get it, they let it slide, its natural. Over here, dude is getting charged with burglary, lol, wtf!
    I was told about this a long time ago. Though not in America, but still.

    “Art. 247. Death or physical injuries inflicted under exceptional circumstances. — Any legally married person who having surprised his spouse in the act of committing sexual intercourse with another person, shall kill any of them or both of them in the act or immediately thereafter, or shall inflict upon them any serious physical injury, shall suffer the penalty of destierro.

    If he shall inflict upon them physical injuries of any other kind, he shall be exempt from punishment.

    These rules shall be applicable, under the same circumstances, to parents with respect to their daughters under eighteen years of age, and their seducer, while the daughters are living with their parents.

    Any person who shall promote or facilitate the prostitution of his wife or daughter, or shall otherwise have consented to the infidelity of the other spouse shall not be entitled to the benefits of this article.”

    One of my uncles was a lawyer and he told me he knew friends of his that have used this as defense and their clients got away with it. He said it's pure ******** and it's too hard to know whether or not a person planned to be "surprised" thus giving him license to kill. My dad and my other uncles were cops and they often tell me about this **** growing up. I took it as a joke, but didn't know that it is actually true and still valid. Then there's the crime of passion crap too, although that is better than this BS.

    As far as the case in hand, he definitely should be charged with trespassing at least. He had no right to go inside someone's property unannounced and without permission. He could have just waited outside, at a public place, and deal with it from there. I bet the boss didn't even plan on pressing charges until he was harassed to the point he needed to. Dick move? Could be. Justified? Probably.
    Last edited by mikekhelxD; 09-06-2017 at 09:29 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    70,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The door wasn't locked so, it's not a felony. He will get a slap on the wrist.
    But she should have to give up the kids and pay him child support. You want equality? There you go. If your husband cheated on you and got caught, when you filed, that's what would happen. Same should hold for you, lady.
    the courts are so in favor of the woman generally, it's insane. When it comes to divorce/custody that is. I agree with you 100000000000%, she should need to pay child support, and alimony if applicable. I don't think custody is swayed by this though? That is usually a separate issue.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    70,799
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    I was told about this a long time ago. Though not in America, but still.

    “Art. 247. Death or physical injuries inflicted under exceptional circumstances. — Any legally married person who having surprised his spouse in the act of committing sexual intercourse with another person, shall kill any of them or both of them in the act or immediately thereafter, or shall inflict upon them any serious physical injury, shall suffer the penalty of destierro.

    If he shall inflict upon them physical injuries of any other kind, he shall be exempt from punishment.

    These rules shall be applicable, under the same circumstances, to parents with respect to their daughters under eighteen years of age, and their seducer, while the daughters are living with their parents.

    Any person who shall promote or facilitate the prostitution of his wife or daughter, or shall otherwise have consented to the infidelity of the other spouse shall not be entitled to the benefits of this article.”

    One of my uncles was a lawyer and he told me he knew friends of his that have used this as defense and their clients got away with it. He said it's pure ******** and it's too hard to know whether or not a person planned to be "surprised" thus giving him license to kill. My dad and my other uncles were cops and they often tell me about this **** growing up. I took it as a joke, but didn't know that it is actually true and still valid. Then there's the crime of passion crap too, although that is better than this BS.

    As far as the case in hand, he definitely should be charged with trespassing at least. He had no right to go inside someone's property unannounced and without permission. He could have just waited outside, at a public place, and deal with it from there. I bet the boss didn't even plan on pressing charges until he was harassed to the point he needed to. Dick move? Could be. Justified? Probably.
    and I wonder if his video evidence of her cheating is even admissible in court, since it was obtained in an illegal fashion.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    20,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The door wasn't locked so, it's not a felony. He will get a slap on the wrist.
    But she should have to give up the kids and pay him child support. You want equality? There you go. If your husband cheated on you and got caught, when you filed, that's what would happen. Same should hold for you, lady.
    Awesome post and I agree 200%. Though I bet he will still be the one who pays the child support.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    48,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The door wasn't locked so, it's not a felony. He will get a slap on the wrist.
    But she should have to give up the kids and pay him child support. You want equality? There you go. If your husband cheated on you and got caught, when you filed, that's what would happen. Same should hold for you, lady.
    Exactly

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    and I wonder if his video evidence of her cheating is even admissible in court, since it was obtained in an illegal fashion.
    Not sure if that applies because he isn't law enforcement?



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The door wasn't locked so, it's not a felony. He will get a slap on the wrist.
    But she should have to give up the kids and pay him child support. You want equality? There you go. If your husband cheated on you and got caught, when you filed, that's what would happen. Same should hold for you, lady.
    Generally speaking, I don't think a guy cheating vs a girl cheating are the same, to me they're very different

    That'd be a crazy situation, I ain't got kids but I don't think I'd ever to keep my kid from their mom, unless she was just actively a negative thing in their life. That's like the most sacred bond, gotta make every effort to keep it connected no matter what she had done to me

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    21,299
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Generally speaking, I don't think a guy cheating vs a girl cheating are the same, to me they're very different

    That'd be a crazy situation, I ain't got kids but I don't think I'd ever to keep my kid from their mom, unless she was just actively a negative thing in their life. That's like the most sacred bond, gotta make every effort to keep it connected no matter what she had done to me
    I didn't mean she could never see the kid. I just meant that if a dude cheats and a wife filed for divorce and the husband wanted custody, he would never get it, unless as you said she was bat shite. So why wouldn't the same apply. If the woman cheated, she broke the home. If the husband wants custody, he should get it and she should pay child support and possibly alimony (depending on her income vs his). She could of course see the child but the same way the man would if he did it.




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •