Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    you like ****ing young *****es
    haha, I won't deny that's a part of it. But there's a lot more to it than that. Their mentality is way different cuz they ain't been ****ed over hella times yet. Like more hope and excitement, more willing to follow their emotions. We are America, home of the scarred, but at least at a younger age they ain't been as beaten down yet. They can love a man better. Not to sound ****ed up, but I'm just being real. (these are all generalities, of course, there are plenty of exceptions)

It's just my taste. Young and pretty. Unfortunately the latter part of that means they more likely to have been through the above paragraph, so I'm basically looking for something that doesn't exist.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    you like ****ing young *****es
    Duh

Who doesn't?
    (I guess a 7 year old)

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    haha, I won't deny that's a part of it. But there's a lot more to it than that. Their mentality is way different cuz they ain't been ****ed over hella times yet. Like more hope and excitement, more willing to follow their emotions. We are America, home of the scarred, but at least at a younger age they ain't been as beaten down yet. They can love a man better. Not to sound ****ed up, but I'm just being real. (these are all generalities, of course, there are plenty of exceptions)

It's just my taste. Young and pretty. Unfortunately the latter part of that means they more likely to have been through the above paragraph, so I'm basically looking for something that doesn't exist.
    beyond that point, we are animals, our instincts are to breed, and if you are a 45 year old man, instinctually, you will crave a much younger woman. We do this without even knowing we are doing it.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Duh

Who doesn't?
    (I guess a 7 year old)
    the rule that always worked for me is half my age, plus 7

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    the rule that always worked for me is half my age, plus 7
    So when you were 7, she'd be 10. SHe'd be robbing the cradle!

I think half your age plus 7 is a very good standard until you're over 50 and then it should be plus 12. I'm 49. I'd want nothing to do with a 32 year old aside from sex. A 37 year old? That's a grown up. I also like the within 15 years concept.

I am 41. So by my equation I could date a 27.5 year old. Bring it

I am 41. So by my equation I could date a 27.5 year old. Bring it
    I'm 37. I'll take down a 25.5 year old

I'm 31 and doubt I'd want anything younger than a 25 yo. 22 seems great and all but DAMMMMMMMMMMMN
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I'm 31 and doubt I'd want anything younger than a 25 yo. 22 seems great and all but DAMMMMMMMMMMMN
    tough one, cause some 22 year olds are unbearable. At 31, I would think as long as they are out of college, or at least post bachelor, you are good. Unless they didn't go to college, then 18 works.

tough one, cause some 22 year olds are unbearable. At 31, I would think as long as they are out of college, or at least post bachelor, you are good. Unless they didn't go to college, then 18 works.
    I;m with a 28 yo and have issues. Women, regardless of age, are devils.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I;m with a 28 yo and have issues. Women, regardless of age, are devils.
    most of them, yes. Even the great ones still have woman moments. But hey, we have our guy moments too, like when we lose our mind if it's suggested we tape live sports. Or if she buys a Packer onsie for your baby and you are a rabid Vikings fan.

"so help me god, if that ****ing green bay onsie goes on our baby, I am divorcing your ***"

So when you were 7, she'd be 10. SHe'd be robbing the cradle!

I think half your age plus 7 is a very good standard until you're over 50 and then it should be plus 12. I'm 49. I'd want nothing to do with a 32 year old aside from sex. A 37 year old? That's a grown up. I also like the within 15 years concept.
    I'm 39. I get a little sketched out when i start worrying about her father killing me

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm 39. I get a little sketched out when i start worrying about her father killing me
    I dated a 26 year old when I was 41 She was seriously smoking hot. Like guys would slow down and stare when they walked by. She was super sweet and awesome in bed.
    I couldn't deal. I just kept thinking, I'm going to fall in love with this chick and she'll be like "oh that was fun, later" Or she would **** someone else... ( She wouldn't have done either in hindsight. ) But I was like, this is too dangerous. So i bailed. If I were super rich, I would have stayed because I'd figure she'd like the lifestyle .lol
    I think 10-12 years difference is pretty chill. 15-20 is tricky but possible.

My Dad is 66 and married to a 42 year old

I dated a 26 year old when I was 41 She was seriously smoking hot. Like guys would slow down and stare when they walked by. She was super sweet and awesome in bed.
    I couldn't deal. I just kept thinking, I'm going to fall in love with this chick and she'll be like "oh that was fun, later" Or she would **** someone else... ( She wouldn't have done either in hindsight. ) But I was like, this is too dangerous. So i bailed. If I were super rich, I would have stayed because I'd figure she'd like the lifestyle .lol
    I think 10-12 years difference is pretty chill. 15-20 is tricky but possible.
    lmao!

the ol' "too hot for your own good" honey.

Its funny, when you picture it in your head, everyone has the most smoking hot woman. Then you actually get one, and its like whoa, **** this, this is WAYY too much attention. ****in curse man, lol!

That's why my misogynist *** gonna have wifey on a strict burka dress code
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast