Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    The defense would look better with "The Outlaw" Josey Jewell in there, just saying.
    😜

Happy with the offense, pleasantly surprised with the D. Correct me if I'm wrong but did we hold them to under 100? That's a big win against a great running football team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfarneti53 View Post
    Happy with the offense, pleasantly surprised with the D. Correct me if I'm wrong but did we hold them to under 100? That's a big win against a great running football team.
    Yep 95 rushing yards.

I think the biggest change this year is the addition of Pagano. Those half time adjustment did wonders for our defense. No way Norton adjusted that defense like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Yep 95 rushing yards.

I think the biggest change this year is the addition of Pagano. Those half time adjustment did wonders for our defense. No way Norton adjusted that defense like that.
    I still don't understand why Norton is the DC. Pagano needs to have total control of the defense. Norton may become a good d-coordinator down the line but he isn't one right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Yep 95 rushing yards.

Ken may not have made the necessary half time defensive adjustments that halted the Titans O BUT HE DEFINETLY WHOOPED AND HOLLERED when Mariota missed a third down receiver on sideline. Go Mr motivator 😃

What a luxury to have a back like Lynch now. Raiders will be much improved on short yardage situations than last year. Murray didn't break tackles, Richard and Wash are more cutters. Case in point today, when Beast muscled his way for a 1st down in the red zone on 4th and 1. Reminds me of the Zach Crockett years.

Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    What a luxury to have a back like Lynch now. Raiders will be much improved on short yardage situations than last year. Murray didn't break tackles, Richard and Wash are more cutters. Case in point today, when Beast muscled his way for a 1st down in the red zone on 4th and 1. Reminds me of the Zach Crockett years.
    Plus Im looking forward to next week when Lynch has Olawale to block for him as well. Raiders didnt even try to use a OL or TE has a FB all game. Just Played single back all game. With Olawale back opens up the playbook even more.

Never Forget

Was a good game. We showed up for the first time in a long time on week 1 - ready to play. Our offense looked very sharp with some exceptions such as back to back sacks, and cooper getting stone hands suddenly.

Defense tightened up, we need to find away to generate more pressure in the middle, with Khalil drawing constant double / triple teams.

Special teams did it all for us this week. Deff showed up and made a huge impact

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    You're talking about 5 years ago. When he kicked for us in the pre-season games, he did pretty good. He has a strong leg. If he was that bad then why did they sign him?
    I owe you an apology my friend. Tavecchio was spot on today, even making two from 52 yards. Hopefully this isn't a blip on the radar. I remember Greg Davis, a mediocre PK, going 5-5 against us once. But this was a good sign from Tavecchio.

Who's with me on the Vita Vea draft train?

N. Cog Neato Phil MaGroin

Did Gareon Conley practice last week? I think it would be a good time to get some reps @ home vs the Jets

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    I still don't understand why Norton is the DC. Pagano needs to have total control of the defense. Norton may become a good d-coordinator down the line but he isn't one right now.
    Exactly. Why put ourselves in a bind the first half? Tenn is an excellent running team, and they will show it on many occasions this season - and we only let up 95 yds to them. We held them to 5 rushing first downs. It also doesn't seem professional to string Norton along. Pagano should have total control of the defense.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    I owe you an apology my friend. Tavecchio was spot on today, even making two from 52 yards. Hopefully this isn't a blip on the radar. I remember Greg Davis, a mediocre PK, going 5-5 against us once. But this was a good sign from Tavecchio.
    No apology necessary fellow Raider buddy! It's nice that they gave him a chance. There's quite a few guys that deserve to play, but never got the chance.

I'm just really happy with the Raiders play today. If they can match the physicality with the Titans, they can match it with anyone in the league. Cowboys offensive though remains to be seen, but the D front did a hell of a job stopping the run vs one of the best o lines today imo

Interesting stat. Our LB's only had a combined 6 tackles .

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Interesting stat. Our LB's only had a combined 6 tackles .
    Killed it! Over under was 4.

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast