Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77:31844139
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Downing First full game of play calling was a success. Cheers to the Raider Nation! Enjoy your day
    Downing had guts on that last drive. All running plays if we had gone 3 and out people would have been screaming at him. That drive sealed the game.
    Downing is just learning what his amo can do and getting acquainted with his weapon. He did a fine job consider ing his lack of experience as head OC. I have faith he will evolve into a positive direction.

Last edited by HunterNRoss; 09-10-2017 at 05:17 PM. Reason: No embedded images/video

What can you say about Lynch? The guy is special. He helped set the physical tempo. And Patterson had a nice game as well. On defense, I liked what I saw from Vanderdoes and James. Did you see how often we played zone? Any doubts about Pagano putting his stamp on the defense?

Great game!

**** the Titans

Carr looks like a stud
    Cooper looks like a baby beastmode
    Beastmode ran threw a mother****ers face
    Vanderdoes may save our ***
    Sea bass may be done after that performance
    **** all that zone
    We actually saw second half adjustments
    And.....

We're undefeated =)

Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Mackin View Post
    Positives:

Vanderdoes looks like what I hoped. Pushing the defender around and causing quick throws. Disruptive and physical player.

Lynch is the mule he used to be. I don't see much of a step gone in his game.

Cook made some key catches and looks like he filled a much needed void.

Mario Edwards looked solid and healthy. A welcomed return.

Negatives:

Our secondary gave up way to many plays. This was expected.

Not exposing some key mismatches. Cook was clearly on the advantage in this area.

Play action pass? Did we see one? We have the line and RB to take advantage of this. A very deadly weapon when the defense has no alternative but to respect the run. Again Cook would of been the ideal target in these situations.

Some missed catches and a few bad passes on Carr. Also on a couple of plays clear lack of communication.
    I hear the secondary made adjustments at halftime and it changed the game on 3rd downs. Just a guess, but Pagano has shown what he is here for.

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN:31844197
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Mackin View Post
    Positives:

Vanderdoes looks like what I hoped. Pushing the defender around and causing quick throws. Disruptive and physical player.

Lynch is the mule he used to be. I don't see much of a step gone in his game.

Cook made some key catches and looks like he filled a much needed void.

Mario Edwards looked solid and healthy. A welcomed return.

Negatives:

Our secondary gave up way to many plays. This was expected.

Not exposing some key mismatches. Cook was clearly on the advantage in this area.

Play action pass? Did we see one? We have the line and RB to take advantage of this. A very deadly weapon when the defense has no alternative but to respect the run. Again Cook would of been the ideal target in these situations.

Some missed catches and a few bad passes on Carr. Also on a couple of plays clear lack of communication.
    I hear the secondary made adjustments at halftime and it changed the game on 3rd downs. Just a guess, but Pagano has shown what he is here for.
    Makes me wonder as well. I am interested in seeing Obi and Connley as well. We can only get better god willing.
    Last edited by Raider_Mackin; 09-10-2017 at 04:46 PM.

This Titan team is no joke too. They are real good in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

That was a big game. Hell of a win. wow very impressive. 🎉👍😁🎉

I also have to give a shout out and some love to Reggie. He got the players, and right coach for this formula. Game ball perhaps should be gave to him lol.

Mark Davis brought in this expert and is doing a great job overall.

Nothing but Raider love flowing on this first day win.
    Last edited by Raider_Mackin; 09-10-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    This Titan team is no joke too. They are real good in the trenches on both sides of the ball.
    I can see both us and Titans making playoffs should both teams stay healthy. So excited for next week now...

Was it just me or did our MLB position look solid today? Maybe it was a result of our DL? I liked how James looked and the guy who was his back up made a pivotal play.

My thing is this. I felt the raiders where in control the whole time in the second half. There werent too many times last year I had that feeling. And this was a road game versus a very good football team. Plenty to improve on, on both sides, but impressive win none the less.

watching Seattle v GB game can't help but think Lynch is in perfect situation behind our OL compared to this Hawks mess. Lynch was awesome today

Nice overall win. Nothing fancy...just physical football. Good that they didn't push the envelope. Titans were looking for the deep stuff. Not a high stats game but just as effective.

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast