Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 712
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Huh? Not a bad kicker?

    His college stats...

    48-64 on FG attempts. 75%
    112-121 XP's...that's from 20 yards. He missed 9 XP's!!??? Wowzers!! He was 36-42 in XP's his senior year
    You're talking about 5 years ago. When he kicked for us in the pre-season games, he did pretty good. He has a strong leg. If he was that bad then why did they sign him?

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,972
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    You're talking about 5 years ago. When he kicked for us in the pre-season games, he did pretty good. He has a strong leg. If he was that bad then why did they sign him?
    Well, he played with the Packers in the PS of 2013 and was released. He was with the Lions in the PS of 2014 and was released and we picked him up. He's been with us since then, and no other teams have had in him for even a tryout after we released him every year. If he was that good, he'd been picked up before now. From 2013----->present, no team has wanted him on their active roster.

    With so many PK's getting released since then, if Tavecchio was that good, some team would have signed him.



    Who's with me on the Vita Vea draft train?

    N. Cog Neato Phil MaGroin

  3. #183
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Well, he played with the Packers in the PS of 2013 and was released. He was with the Lions in the PS of 2014 and was released and we picked him up. He's been with us since then, and no other teams have had in him for even a tryout after we released him every year. If he was that good, he'd been picked up before now. From 2013----->present, no team has wanted him on their active roster.

    With so many PK's getting released since then, if Tavecchio was that good, some team would have signed him.
    Most teams wouldn't sign him because they don't want a lefty kicker.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by passengershawn View Post
    no one is giving us a chance in week 1...I hope we disappoint of lot of folks...go Raiders!!!
    what?

    vs the Titans? wow.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    758
    Most people are picking the Titans to win, but have the Raiders winning the AFC West, go figure. Titans are being pegged to make a break through this year with their talented roster. I say the Raiders made the break through last season, learning that they belonged and could had went maybe a long ways with a healthy Carr.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    758
    I think it's good to play the Titans early. I hope our offense can jump on them early, let their game plan go out the window. I hope Corey James is active today, because we are going to need him and KJ to key an eye on Mariotta if he starts running a lot. Like most games if our D front can put pressure on the QB, then I like our chances a lot!

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    13,745

    NFL week 1: Oakland Raiders(0-0) @ Tennessee Titans(0-0)

    For me, "could have" means there was no breakthrough made.

    Morning folks...glorious day here in the Garden State. Very excited for my 45th opening day. Big game, lot of work to do.

    -Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    758
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    For me, "could have" means there was no breakthrough made.

    Morning folks...glorious day here in the Garden State. Very excited for my 45th opening day. Big game, lot of work to do.

    -Stork
    lol your such a tool. Losing Derek Carr wasn't a big blow to their chances naw right?

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    13,745

    NFL week 1: Oakland Raiders(0-0) @ Tennessee Titans(0-0)

    Who said that? I said I didn't feel a breakthrough had been made.

    No need for insults. They reflect badly on you and do nothing but amuse me.

    -Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    758
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Who said that? I said I didn't feel a breakthrough had been made.

    No need for insults. They reflect badly on you and do nothing but amuse me.

    -Stork
    Well, I gave my reason why it was a break through season. Then you cherry picked some of my words and misrepresented my point. PS, if you are so amused , then you shouldn't be complaining.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    For me, "could have" means there was no breakthrough made.

    Morning folks...glorious day here in the Garden State. Very excited for my 45th opening day. Big game, lot of work to do.

    -Stork
    You have to admit that you haven't felt this positive in years. Me too!
    Damn D.....I have no idea what we'll get. That's our Achilles heel.....teams will exploit that.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    24,593
    Finally Raider Football!!!!

    BeastMode gonna bring the hammer today!

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    10,580
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    For me, "could have" means there was no breakthrough made.

    Morning folks...glorious day here in the Garden State. Very excited for my 45th opening day. Big game, lot of work to do.

    -Stork
    Good morning Stork. From the land of fruits and nuts or so I have heard. Enjoy some coffee. Football is coming.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    24,593
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Good morning Stork. From the land of fruits and nuts or so I have heard. Enjoy some coffee. Football is coming.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Where you watching the game?!?

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    12,600
    Adam Caplan‏Verified account @caplannfl 6s6 seconds ago
    More
    #Raiders absolutely thrilled to get the best blocking TE in #NFL back with Lee Smith. Will be a major factor in run game.

    Never Forget

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •