Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Huh? Not a bad kicker?

His college stats...

48-64 on FG attempts. 75%
    112-121 XP's...that's from 20 yards. He missed 9 XP's!!??? Wowzers!! He was 36-42 in XP's his senior year
    You're talking about 5 years ago. When he kicked for us in the pre-season games, he did pretty good. He has a strong leg. If he was that bad then why did they sign him?

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    You're talking about 5 years ago. When he kicked for us in the pre-season games, he did pretty good. He has a strong leg. If he was that bad then why did they sign him?
    Well, he played with the Packers in the PS of 2013 and was released. He was with the Lions in the PS of 2014 and was released and we picked him up. He's been with us since then, and no other teams have had in him for even a tryout after we released him every year. If he was that good, he'd been picked up before now. From 2013----->present, no team has wanted him on their active roster.

With so many PK's getting released since then, if Tavecchio was that good, some team would have signed him.

Who's with me on the Vita Vea draft train?

N. Cog Neato Phil MaGroin

Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Well, he played with the Packers in the PS of 2013 and was released. He was with the Lions in the PS of 2014 and was released and we picked him up. He's been with us since then, and no other teams have had in him for even a tryout after we released him every year. If he was that good, he'd been picked up before now. From 2013----->present, no team has wanted him on their active roster.

With so many PK's getting released since then, if Tavecchio was that good, some team would have signed him.
    Most teams wouldn't sign him because they don't want a lefty kicker.

Quote Originally Posted by passengershawn View Post
    no one is giving us a chance in week 1...I hope we disappoint of lot of folks...go Raiders!!!
    what?

vs the Titans? wow.

Most people are picking the Titans to win, but have the Raiders winning the AFC West, go figure. Titans are being pegged to make a break through this year with their talented roster. I say the Raiders made the break through last season, learning that they belonged and could had went maybe a long ways with a healthy Carr.

I think it's good to play the Titans early. I hope our offense can jump on them early, let their game plan go out the window. I hope Corey James is active today, because we are going to need him and KJ to key an eye on Mariotta if he starts running a lot. Like most games if our D front can put pressure on the QB, then I like our chances a lot!

NFL week 1: Oakland Raiders(0-0) @ Tennessee Titans(0-0)

For me, "could have" means there was no breakthrough made.

Morning folks...glorious day here in the Garden State. Very excited for my 45th opening day. Big game, lot of work to do.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

Morning folks...glorious day here in the Garden State. Very excited for my 45th opening day. Big game, lot of work to do.

-Stork
    lol your such a tool. Losing Derek Carr wasn't a big blow to their chances naw right?

NFL week 1: Oakland Raiders(0-0) @ Tennessee Titans(0-0)

Who said that? I said I didn't feel a breakthrough had been made.

No need for insults. They reflect badly on you and do nothing but amuse me.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Who said that? I said I didn't feel a breakthrough had been made.

No need for insults. They reflect badly on you and do nothing but amuse me.

-Stork
    Well, I gave my reason why it was a break through season. Then you cherry picked some of my words and misrepresented my point. PS, if you are so amused , then you shouldn't be complaining.

-Stork
    You have to admit that you haven't felt this positive in years. Me too!
    Damn D.....I have no idea what we'll get. That's our Achilles heel.....teams will exploit that.

Finally Raider Football!!!!

BeastMode gonna bring the hammer today!

-Stork
    Good morning Stork. From the land of fruits and nuts or so I have heard. Enjoy some coffee. Football is coming.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Good morning Stork. From the land of fruits and nuts or so I have heard. Enjoy some coffee. Football is coming.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Where you watching the game?!?

Adam Caplan‏Verified account @caplannfl 6s6 seconds ago
    More
    #Raiders absolutely thrilled to get the best blocking TE in #NFL back with Lee Smith. Will be a major factor in run game.

Never Forget

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast