Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Lets not over look the fact that Alex Smith, yes Alex Smith torched them for 350 and 4 TDs
    You have to give Andy Reid credit, he had a great offensive game plan, with all of the read option stuff. Not sure that works for a whole season, but it definitely surprised the Pats. The NE injuries are starting to pile up....

I just wish we had an intelligent, strategic coaching staff, damn, wonder how far we could go.

Patriots are going 16-0 ha. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I just wish we had an intelligent, strategic coaching staff, damn, wonder how far we could go.
    I'm looking forward to Downing's debut. He's a bright guy and I think his aggressiveness will be a nice change. At the very least, we won't shy away from the running game like the past couple of seasons. And I still maintain that Pagano is going to be calling the defense, so I expect that side will improve strategy-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    Patriots are going 16-0 ha. LMAO
    Exactly what I was saying! NFL network a week back was trying to find a game on their roster they would lose.... blahahahahha hopefully it's the end

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    I'm looking forward to Downing's debut. He's a bright guy and I think his aggressiveness will be a nice change. At the very least, we won't shy away from the running game like the past couple of seasons. And I still maintain that Pagano is going to be calling the defense, so I expect that side will improve strategy-wise.
    Rat, I hope so, I still have a sense of optimism until they crumble, then it's season over.

Raiders signed K Giorgio Tavecchio to practice squad. This allows him to travel with team, source said, for possible Saturday activation.

Jamize Olawale no helmet during stretching. Don't think we'll see him Sunday vs. Titans

Jamize Olawale and Keith McGill officially ruled out from Sunday. McGill was expected as he is still recovering from a broken foot. Olawale is big loss for our run game. They can make due with running more 2 TE sets and more 6 OL sets but still a tough loss none the less.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Jamize Olawale and Keith McGill officially ruled out from Sunday. McGill was expected as he is still recovering from a broken foot. Olawale is big loss for our run game. They can make due with running more 2 TE sets and more 6 OL sets but still a tough loss none the less.
    Also losing a pass option too. Hey....every team has injuries each week. If this is as bad as it gets...not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Also losing a pass option too. Hey....every team has injuries each week. If this is as bad as it gets...not bad.
    That's true. Our offense is good enough to combat loses. Our defense on the other hand needs as much help as it can get.

Never Forget

Beast mode , Patterson and cook additions, raiders will be more than fine

Maybe im putting too much stock in this game but to me this is a statement game. This game imo has the potential to set the tone for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
    Maybe im putting too much stock in this game but to me this is a statement game. This game imo has the potential to set the tone for the season.
    I feel the same way. Every game is important but will all the hype the Raiders have going into this season and how bad our defense looked in preseason if the Raiders can go into this game and win and win in a strong fashion it would be a big statement moving forward.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I feel the same way. Every game is important but will all the hype the Raiders have going into this season and how bad our defense looked in preseason if the Raiders can go into this game and win and win in a strong fashion it would be a big statement moving forward.
    Not trying to be negative, but just can't see us winning by a lot.....I would say 7 pt differential.
    If we lose, I'm not jumping out the window, but it will be a disappointment. BTW, how the heck do they have us as 3 point underdogs? What does Vegas know that we don't?

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast