Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Kodi

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Our injury report looks like a mid season one just before a bye week, what have we been overdoing, ping pong?

Id sure be appreciative if someone would pm me about the Kodi option ffor the stream.

Don't know why but Im not worried about this game.

Raiders 34
    Titans 20

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Don't know why but Im not worried about this game.

Raiders 34
    Titans 20
    Nervous because the Titans are a very very good football team.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
    Raiders and Sebastian Janikowski resolved contractual differences, per sources. The longest tenured Raider in history remains in Oakland.

Looks like we will have Jano week 1

Never Forget

i'm sure this injury report is embellished at least a little. we can only hope tennessee won't game plan for mack.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    i'm sure this injury report is embellished at least a little. we can only hope tennessee won't game plan for mack.
    If that's our defensive strategy than we are really ****ed

Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    I agree. I think we get stunned this week
    Oh, I won't be stunned. I fully expect a thrashing. Our defense gives me no (little?) hope.

as long as RM has been here the defense has been below average. if this trend continues both JDR and his puppy Norton should be shown the door. In 5 years time we still have no corners(remember the paper story of Mr. Davis)? we are weak at linebacker and weak on the d line. Sunday will be the real test to see if this staff is competent. We should be able to go into Tennessee and win. No excuses why we shouldn't be better

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    as long as RM has been here the defense has been below average. if this trend continues both JDR and his puppy Norton should be shown the door. In 5 years time we still have no corners(remember the paper story of Mr. Davis)? we are weak at linebacker and weak on the d line. Sunday will be the real test to see if this staff is competent. We should be able to go into Tennessee and win. No excuses why we shouldn't be better
    It's not easy building a super bowl championship caliber team. Raiders may have possibly one of the best offenses in the league, now that isn't something easy to do. They have the DPOY, RM has been trying to build the D last few years with FA's and the draft. ATL and NE weren't great defenses imo last year They were in the super bowl because mainly cuz of their offense. Keep your head up, the defense could improve this season.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Nervous because the Titans are a very very good football team.
    Trust me Im not blind of the fact they are good..... I just think I have special powers and can see into the future.

Raiders 35
    Titans 24

Titans score late. I'll give my final prediction Saturday since my powers are dead on balls accurate the day before the game...

I've dreaded the day Mack is injured. I hope it's minor and I hope like hell he plays, without him, we're a 2nd string defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    It's not easy building a super bowl championship caliber team. Raiders may have possibly one of the best offenses in the league, now that isn't something easy to do. They have the DPOY, RM has been trying to build the D last few years with FA's and the draft. ATL and NE weren't great defenses imo last year They were in the super bowl because mainly cuz of their offense. Keep your head up, the defense could improve this season.
    I agree, NE hasn't had a top defense in years and still manages to make it to the superbowl, why can't we?

NFL week 1: Oakland Raiders(0-0) @ Tennessee Titans(0-0)

They had the #1 scoring defense and the #8 defense in terms of yards last year.

We should be so lucky.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast