Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Obie, where are you?

We're waiting.....
    He's on IR. Oh, not Obi, but Obie. Gotcha...

Who's with me on the Vita Vea draft train?

N. Cog Neato Phil MaGroin

Man, the way the Titans love to run the ball and how allergic our defense is to stopping it, plus the mobility of Mariota and our inability to rush the QB, ain't gon be pretty.

Titans 43
    Raiders 26

Who's with me on the Vita Vea draft train?

N. Cog Neato Phil MaGroin

Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Man, the way the Titans love to run the ball and how allergic our defense is to stopping it, plus the mobility of Mariota and our inability to rush the QB, ain't gon be pretty.

Titans 43
    Raiders 26
    I agree. I think we get stunned this week
    Official Kevin King Crew

NFL week 1: Oakland Raiders(0-0) @ Tennessee Titans(0-0)

You guys have lost your confidence, over preseason? Not me, I'll take the Raiders on the road against a team that is very difficult to beat at home.
    This team is better than last years team. Derek is going to light them up, and the crowd is going to get awfully quiet.

Raiders 44. Titans 24

Good ole preseason... I always enjoy the complaints about play calling during preseason.. lol

Hmm.... I'm gonna guess we pull out a squeaker and beat them 31-28.

Let the season begin

This is a must win, only for my own sanity. I know it was only preseason but 0-4, I can't wait another week for a victory. I want a win and I want it NOW... LOL, anyone seen my Xanax?

They almost beat us last year. Marriota is a year older.....and smarter. I think we need a TO or two to win this one.
    We survive 28-24.

NFL week 1: Oakland Raiders(0-0) @ Tennessee Titans(0-0)

Delanie Walker is going to have a good day.

Take the over.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

I used to tell my daughter, if the Raiders lose I'm gonna ground her till they win again, I remember in 2007, she was grounded for 6 weeks. Now I tell my girlfriend, if the raiders lose Ill have to beat your ***, what does she do? she puts on her Shades Of Gray outfits. Go figure.

Fellas, I've been very vocal about our crappy D, but let's be real...we get the W!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Fellas, I've been very vocal about our crappy D, but let's be real...we get the W!!
    Not going to make any excuses for our defense but I do think they will start off weak and pick up similar to how they did last year. Our offense will need to carry our defense for the most part but hopefully our defenders can make some key plays.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Not going to make any excuses for our defense but I do think they will start off weak and pick up similar to how they did last year. Our offense will need to carry our defense for the most part but hopefully our defenders can make some key plays.
    So another season of close calls and nail biting finishes? Just like old times. I remember a broadcaster once saying "The Raiders don't win them easily and don't lose them easily"...I will be stocking up on antacids, but loving every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    So another season of close calls and nail biting finishes? Just like old times. I remember a broadcaster once saying "The Raiders don't win them easily and don't lose them easily"...I will be stocking up on antacids, but loving every minute.
    Feels like that kind of season. Id much prefer if we blew teams out and had easy wins but just don't see that happening often at least early in the season. Maybe later in the season if our defense finally clicks and can gets half as good as our offense.

Never Forget

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast