Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • New York Giants

4 57.14%
  • Dallas Cowboys

3 42.86%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I know they were not #1 last year . But I think they are the best defense this year they got better and deeper on DT plus JPP looks like himself again.

They are without a doubt the the worse matchup in the NFL for Dallas with the possible exception of Seattle. But if rather them play Seattle then the Giants .
    Problem with this thought process is that the Giants defense largely overachieved as a unit last year. There will be some regression from them this season and regress to the mean.

Quote Originally Posted by The Playmaker View Post
    Before the season started Giants had arguably the DEEPEST WR stable in the NFL. I don't like the idea that Odell changes everything. Shepard and Marshall are good weapons.

Also it's impossible to tell from the broadcast as the cameras only show so much, but it's possible that new Dallas secondary just locked down and played amazing football. Will be able to get a better read on that with more games.
    Marshall is washed up. Bad offensive line, no running game, immobile QB. Engram is a rookie and Sheppard appears limited to being a good slot WR. They just flat out aren't very good without OBJ and if I were him I would be demanding the largest WR guaranteed money in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    Can you imagine he made some mistakes. Lol
    I can't , lol.
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Marshall is washed up. Bad offensive line, no running game, immobile QB. Engram is a rookie and Sheppard appears limited to being a good slot WR. They just flat out aren't very good without OBJ and if I were him I would be demanding the largest WR guaranteed money in the NFL.
    He's already demanding to become the highest paid player in the league.

I'd say give him QB money and replace Eli with a rookie QB.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Problem with this thought process is that the Giants defense largely overachieved as a unit last year. There will be some regression from them this season and regress to the mean.
    How did they over achieve the entire d line is stout as is the secondary. They have a top 5 cb and the best safety in football out there. Is it possible to over achieve

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678